Thursday, August 25, 2016

Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies, Pigalle & So Kate Comparison!

My latest pair of Louboutins is the Pigalle Follies in patent glittart, in 100mm.  They are on sale for $486 at Saks right now!  But I found this other great website called Amuze that carries an amazing collection of Louboutins at great prices, and they are legit!  If you sign up using my link, you will get $25 off your first order too.  It's a flash sale website similar to Gilt, Ruelala, etc. etc. but they seem to have way higher end brands and free shipping.  These Louboutin shoes I got are on sale right now for only $395.  That's the lowest I've seen among these sites.  



These are SO fun!  I love the pink and silver swirl, and they have a subtle glimmer too.  It's super pretty.  The Saks site has a nice little video so you can see the glimmer better.  I'm obsessed with these.









These are size 36 and they fit very similar to the Pigalles, which is to say if you have longer toes or wider feet, you should definitely size up at least half a size.  But I stayed true to size.

I found the different Louboutin pointy toe styles to be a bit confusing to differentiate in the beginning, so I thought maybe this would help.  I have done a little comparison between the Pigalle, Pigalle Follies, and So Kate, and I'll let you know which one my favorite is.





As you can see, they are all very similar looking but here are the differences:  
  • The Pigalle is the "original" Louboutin style with a chunkier heel and shorter toe box and comes in 100 and 120mm.  
  • Then the So Kate came out which has a more slender heel that tapers a little, and a slightly longer toe box.  It only comes in 120mm.  
  • The Pigalle Follies is like a hybrid between the Pigalle and the So Kate style.  It has the front smaller toe box of the Pigalles, and the back slender heels of the So Kate.  It comes in both 100 and 120 as well.

I think it's very hard to differentiate between the So Kate and Pigalle Follies 120.  Next to each other, I'd be able to tell the difference by looking at the toe box.  But if I were just to look at one pair alone, I'm not sure I'd be able to tell which one it is!

So, I haven't tried on the Pigalle or Pigalle Follies 120, but the So Kate 120 is not that comfortable lol.  I can't imagine that the Pigalle or Pigalle Follies 120 would be much better.  I think there's just a huge difference between 100 and 120 even though 20mm sounds like such a small amount.  

Pigalle 100 and Pigalle Follies 100 fit very similar, so it's a matter of aesthetic which one you prefer.  I like both of them, to be honest.  I feel like the Pigalles are sturdier, but I love the ultra skinny heel of the Pigalle Follies.  I'm actually happy that I have both.  But I think I'm leaning towards the Pigalle Follies more.  I think I probably wouldn't get any more So Kates, unless it is in a color/print that blows me away.  But I can definitely see myself getting more Follies.  So there you go!
                                                        




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress,britishdress samantha k mother of the bride reviews there are many styles, here are beautiful and elegant dress, britishdress tween prom dresses reviews do not miss oh meet.If you need dress,I can give you a very cheap price.
    view more dresses http://www.britishdress.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...