Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Amazing Dress from Lulus!

I made another order from Lulus after a successful first order.  This time, I ordered this amazing dress, Final Stretch Dress.  It's only $44 but it's awesome!  Super flattering and nice thick material too.  Totally worth the money!



The description says that this dress runs large, and I ordered size S the first time.  But I had to exchange it for size M, because I found the S to be too tight in the chest.  I tend to have this issue with a lot of dresses and tops though.  I think my shoulder to waist ratio is wider than standard lol.  So while I found the S to be good in the waist, the chest didn't work for me.  The M feels very comfortable, and since the material is the stretchy kind, the waist is not too big either so I think it's perfect!





I think this dress could work for so many occasions.  Definitely one to have in the arsenal.




In fact, I got it in white too!  Since the material is thick, the white is not see-through or anything at all.  I love it.






I also ordered another Handle My Business Sleeveless Top, in light blue this time.  The white one from last time was so cute so I got another!  The white one I got was size M since they were out of size S.  I find it to be pretty loose, so I went with S in the light blue.  I think it fits slightly better in the body, though not a huge difference since it's so loose fitting anyways.








This top is very versatile as well.  I've worn it to work under a blazer as well as to a night out on the town.  

I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with Lulus!  The return shipping was free as well and the process was very smooth.  I got my refund pretty fast.  So I'll be on the lookout for more from them in the future!

11 comments:

  1. Wow great haul. Your waist is so tiny. The dresses are so fun and look great with your heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually the dress! Lol. They are cut in a very flattering way.

      Delete
  2. evening long gown
    fenwicks evening dresses
    flowy dresses for wedding
    Best beautiful dress on our online shop http://www.shillas.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at info@shillas.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful dresses au wedding dress shop waiting for your option aus bridesmaid dresses,if you want to be a beautiful lady aus online formal dress,please choose our dresses aus online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Thank you for sharing your article about Amazing Dress from Lulus! If You interested to know more information please visit http://onedaytop.com/cilla-musical-magnificent-venture-concentrate/

    ReplyDelete
  5. clavonna americansweddings dressed reviews
    clavonna fall winter evening gowns canada reviews
    clavonna sweet storm dresses sold in reviews
    Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit?http://www.clavonna.com gives you a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles, glamchase prom dresses hampshire reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.
    View more dresses, please click http://www.glamchase.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at glamchase@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about dress. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...