Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Man... it's been such a busy week!  I've been working a lot lately, and having different social engagements as well.  I need a vacation!  Lol.  I actually will be going on vacation in about a month, so I'm really looking forward to that.  I finally started feeling better this week as well, and my cough has subsided a lot.  But I'm still taking it really easy at the gym because like I said.. I just really hate being sick and don't want to do anything to prolong it.  I'm pretty sure that this coming week will be back to normal though!

Monday 7/11 - Rest, but here's my work outfit:




Tuesday 7/12
What I did:  I did Strength #4 from Get Glutes month 18, because that's where I left off last week.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Sabrina Matrix Tank











Wednesday 7/13 - Rest day, this is what I wore to work:





Thursday 7/14 - Rest again, and here's my work outfit:





Friday 7/15
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Devon Singlette in everest









Saturday 7/16 - Rest.  I went to a surprise birthday part at the Wilshire Restaurant and this is what I wore:






Sunday 7/17 - Rest again.  But I did walk around all day at the Smorgasburg, if eating and walking counts as exercise lol.  It was sooooo hot today, so I wore half a workout outfit too!
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in dottie dash





And that's it for this week!  Hopefully next week will not be as busy at work for me, and I'll be able to workout more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...