Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Equipment Tegan Ikat Print Silk Shirtdress

As mentioned on the last Sunday Funday post, I went to Santa Barbara last weekend and was not well-prepared for the warm weather.  I had jeans on and it was soooo hot!  So I stopped by Nordstrom and picked up a dress on sale.  It turned out to be pretty cute too!  It is the Equipment Tegan Ikat Print Silk Shirtdress, from $348 to now $139.  




Not feeling those shoes with the dress on the model pictures.  I feel like since the dress is calf length, you have to wear heels or you will look like a shortie.  But I'm always in heels so that's just me.  =P

I got this dress in size S.  It is 100% silk, has hidden buttons all the way down, and the waist tie is removable.  It would probably be cute with a skinny belt too.  I was pleasantly surprised that after wearing it to sit and walk around in all day, it didn't really wrinkle.  







I think this is my first dress that's this length!  All my other dresses and skirts are short, knee length, or long.  It's nice to have something different.  I'm pretty sure I can wear this to work in the summer as well.  I think the color in real life is closer to how it looks in my photos rather than the web photos.  It's definitely a darker shade of teal.  




I am beginning to think about a late summer vacation, and I think this dress will be great for that as well!  The sale price is not a super steal, but not bad either.  I actually saw it on one of the actresses on the show "Mistresses" this week.  Looked cute on her!  Hahaha.




1 comment:

  1. fuller figure evening dresses australia
    black sequin dress mid
    dresses melbourne
    joseph ribkoff evening dresses
    Do you want many beautiful cheap and fine dresses please visit.
    more and more please view http://www.minel.com.au
    specialized in custom made size, all size, color and material available, welcome to please the order, any question,,please contact minel.com.au@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...