Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Funday!

We are having a crazy heat wave right now!  It was pretty gloomy for the past month or so, then all of a sudden it's like 90 degrees this weekend by the beach, which means it's over 100 inland.  I have to go out and run some errands in a bit, and I'm not looking forward to it.  Hahaha.  

Well, this week was my "rest" week in between new workouts of Get Glutes.  I will be starting Month 18 workouts next week!  So this week I was taking it easy and actually didn't do anything for the first 3 days lol.  Sometimes you just need that!  But later in the week, I got in a few classes at the gym so I'm happy with it.  

Monday 6/13 - Rest

Tuesday 6/14 - Rest again.  But here's what I wore to work:





Wednesday 6/15 - Rest again

Thursday 6/16
What I did:  Took a kettlebell class!

What I wore:
Top:  Zobha Flav Mesh Back Tank










Friday 6/17 - Rest

Saturday 6/18
What I did:  Yoga class.

What I wore:
Top:  Titika Tulip Tank
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson





To and From:  Ramy Brook Spencer Top





Sunday 6/19
What I did:  Spin class.

What I wore:
Top:  Onzie Knot Back Tank
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in laceoflage





To and From:  Alo Yoga Harlow Tank





And that's it for this week!  I have to run now.  Hope you had a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...