Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Happy Sunday and Mother's Day!  I had my mom and grandma in town for a night and we went to dinner last night at this awesome Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills called Newport Seafood.  They are known for their lobster and crab in "house special sauce" which is just a compilation of amazeballs.  I ate so much though lol.  Had to go work some off today on the tennis court.  First time in a long time that I've played tennis!

So earlier this week, I took a couple days off from the gym to "fully recover" from being sick.  But starting on Wednesday I went back in a couple times and completed Month 16 of Get Glutes.  So glad to finally finish month 16 because I think it took like 6-7 weeks total!  Hopefully I won't have as much distractions for month 17.

Monday 5/2 - Rest

Tuesday 5/3 - Rest, but here's what I wore to work:
Top:  Ann Taylor Faux Leather Trim Crepe Blouse
Bottom:  Express Columnist Pant
Shoes:  Vince Camuto Norita Slingback Pump






Wednesday 5/4
What I did:  Continuing where I left off from last week, I started this week with strength #3 followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore: 
Top:  Onzie Glossy Flow Tank in vanilla
Bottom:  Nike Forevergradient Tight - glad to have a long tank covering the bum because these tights are pretty sheer lol
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0





To and From:  Lululemon Outward Bound Jacket




Thursday 5/5 - Rest

Friday 5/6
What I did:  Strength #4.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Celeste Tank

Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in laceoflage
Bottom:  Splits59 Nova Capri Tight
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Metallic





To and From:  Lorna Jane Feline Jacket





Saturday 5/6 - I didn't workout, but here's my eating outfit LOL:
Top:  Vince Variegated Stripe Moulin Scoop Neck Top
Bottom:  Black Orchid Jude Super Skinny Jean in Dark Shadow
Shoes:  Fur booties





Sunday 5/7
What I did:  Tennis!

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon Cool Racerback in white jacquard mesh
Bra:  Lululemon Lighten Up Bra in cheery cheetah dark slate/regal plum
Bottom:  Lululemon Pace Rival Crop Lights Out
Shoes:  Tennis shoes





To and From:  Splits59 Olivia Run LS in barberry/apricot




And that's it!  My bf is yelling at me to go watch Game of Thrones so I am running!  Lol.  Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...