Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Ugh, I'm sick!  Not only is it annoying, it also ruined my weekend workout plans.  I pretty much started getting sick on Saturday morning, just in time to put a damper on my weekend.  This morning I woke up feeling like I had a golf ball in my throat lol.  So I've been doing the salt water gurgle thing, and drinking lots of tea all day.  Hopefully it will go away soon!

I was doing pretty well with my workouts this week too, and felt good.  This cold or whatever really came out of nowhere.  I can only blame it on the crazy weather we've been having here.  It's been really hot and cold, and hot and cold, etc. - very temperamental!

Anyways, so I only got 3 workout outfits this week.  I was hoping to finish the 3rd round of Get Glutes Month 16 workouts strong.  But it looks like this will be pushed to next week.

Monday 1/18
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon What The Sport Singlet II in heathered pink lemonade
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild Bra in dottie dot
Bottom:  Lululemon Tight Stuff Tight in naval blue





To and From:  Lululemon Swiftly LS in white





Tuesday 4/19 - Rest

Wednesday 4/20
What I did:  Strength #2.

What I wore:
Top:  Nike Club Tank
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild Bra in capoiera multi/minty pink









Thursday 4/21
What I did:  Strength #3, followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon Flow and Go Tank
in white
Bottom:  Lululemon Embody Crop in inkwell/fresh teal/pop orange
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson










Friday 4/22 - Rest.  But I figured I'd include my casual Friday work outfit since I don't do it very often!  I wore this plaid button down I got for like $10 at Nordstrom Rack a while back, with Joe's Honey Skinny Kali Jeans and French Connection Maya 2 pump.





Annnnd didn't end up going to the gym this weekend since I've been under the weather.  So that's it!  Hopefully I will kick this thing and get back on track this week to finish off Month 16 strong!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...