Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Phew... I'm finally done with my taxes!  Hahaha!  I have been waiting till the last minute to file for the last couple years.  I just really really hate this process lol.  I'm glad I found out on like last Thursday that this year's tax due date was pushed back to 4/18 due to 4/15 falling on Emancipation Day (didn't even know this "holiday" existed, I sure don't get it off work!)!  Otherwise I would have been so stressed trying to get it done last week!  Instead I had all day today to worry about it.  =)  It does feel good to get it over with so it is a very happy Sunday Funday indeed!

I got back into town from San Francisco late on Tuesday night, so my workout schedule got a bit eff'ed up this week.  But I pretty much expected that - I really should have packed gym clothes for San Francisco!  I wanted to only take a carry on with me though, and just didn't have enough room for gym clothes.  In the last couple days, I did manage to finish last week's workouts though lol.  So there's that.  I'm so behind!  Gotta get it together starting tomorrow!

Monday 4/11 - San Francisco.

Tuesday 4/12 - San Francisco.

Wednesday 4/13 - Flight was delayed the night before and got in way too late to wake up early for the gym!  But here's what I wore to work:
Top:  Vince Colorblock Popover Blouse
Bottom:  Tahari ASL Marcelina Pencil Skirt
Shoes:  Christian Louboutin Bianca Patent Pump






To and From:  Vince Leather Scuba Jacket in grenadine




Thursday 4/14 - Well, I would have gone to the gym, but I was so tired and I thought I was getting a cold.  I managed to come on top though.  So perhaps it was a good decision to rest one more day!  Here's my work outfit:
Top:  Express Button Down
Bottom:  Express High Yoke Waist Midi Pencil Skirt in houndstooth
Shoes:  Christian Dior Miss Dior Pump




Friday 4/15
What I did:  Finally back to the gym!  I started where I left off last week, at Strength #3 of Get Glutes month 16!  Followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon All Tied Up Tank Scoop
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in butterfly texture/flash light
Bottom:  Splits59 Kym Noir Tight
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash









Saturday 4/16
What I did:  Strength #4, followed by about 10 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill.

What I wore:  
Top:  Splits59 Devon II Singlet in everest
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in cyber stripe
Bottom:  Lululemon SE Mesh Roll Down Wunder Under Crop in wee are from space silver spoon
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom/turbo green





To and From:  Titika Reveal Ombre Top





I went out to dinner on Saturday night to this insanely "scene-y" place in Beverly Hills called Wally's.  It's a crazy wine bar which also has pretty good food.  It's really amazing how much wine they got... it's a big space and pretty much every wall is covered with wine from floor to ceiling!  Supposedly they don't take reservation, but when we showed up, they said all the tables were booked by "private parties" and told us the wait was going to be 2 hours for a party of 4, at 7:30 pm!  Not to mention the hostesses were suuuuper snobby.  Luckily one of my friends is very pushy and always gets what she wants lol, so she managed to get us in anyways.  We ended up sitting next to Mohamed Hadid, aka Gigi Hadid's dad.  So I guess that's the type of clientele they were "reserving" their tables for.  Whatever!  I did like the atmosphere a lot, and the food was pretty good (but very expensive with small portions!) but I am hesitant to go back because I'm just not into this Hollywood scene.

Anyway, here's what I wore - at least I got a "great dress!" from the door man!  Hahaha.  I actually wore this dress for the first time out, ever - the DVF Catherine Dress in midnight kiss.  I double wrapped the belt around my waist so there wasn't so much excess material, since the belt is made of leather on one side.  The reason I haven't wore this dress all this time I've had it is because the front shows a lot of cleavage lol.  But now that I have the Joe's Jeans Lace Bandeau top, problem solved!  So glad I got this!  Also wore some new Louboutin Lady Peeps I got.  More on that later.  =)





Today I woke up early but had a lot of errands to run.  Then I spent a good few hours on my tax return, so I didn't make it to the gym unfortunately.  Tomorrow is a new week though!  I feel like I haven't really been on top of my gym game the last few months.  But it is what it is... Have a great rest of the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...