Friday, April 8, 2016

Fendi & Dior Shoes

I got such a good deal from this LA based consignment business on ebay - pretty much brand new Fendi and Dior shoes for $200 total including shipping!  I love both of them too.  They didn't come with the box or dust bag, but they look like they've never been worn.  The Fendi pair I got is a raffia (kinda like straw) and snakeskin strappy sandals that retailed for $895.  The Dior shoes I got are the Miss Dior pump in red patent leather that retailed for $650.  I can't even believe what a deal I got lol.  I guess this consignment business works with a lot of celebrities and rich house wife types, so maybe they care more about making room for new stuff instead of getting money back... hahaha.  Works for me!



I don't usually buy strappy sandals, but I fell in love with the look of these Fendi sandals.  I was worried that they'd be too uncomfortable, but since they have a half-hidden platform, they are actually pretty comfy!  They are true to size as well - these are EU 36.  I wore them already on Sunday and posted the outfit pic on the latest Sunday Funday post









The Christian Dior shoes are the "Miss Dior" style, which is very similar to the Louboutin Bianca style that I love.  But I think the heels are slightly thicker and studier in the Dior shoes which makes them even more comfortable!  The color is great too.  These are also size EU 36.








This was the first time I had even tried on both Fendi and Dior shoes.  I am glad they both fit true to size!  I took some risk getting them without knowing my size, but the deal was too good to wait around lol.  I'm very very happy with them!  I've been buying only Louboutin shoes for a little while now, and it's good to branch out to different brands!





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...