Monday, February 22, 2016

Late Sunday Funday Again!

Posting Sunday Funday late for the 3rd week in a row!  Oops.  I actually was still battling some jeg lag and have been falling asleep by like 6 pm everyday last week lol.  Though I also woke up way earlier than usual so it made it a lot easier to get up for the gym before work.  Yesterday I slept through the night as well and woke up too late to post anything.  Hahaha.  I never used to get like this.  Maybe it's because I'm getting old!  =P

Last week was my first week back at the gym doing weights in over a month.  So needless to say, I was super sore from the workouts.  I started Get Glutes month 15, and made it to the gym 3 times before I called it quits.  Hahaha.  I literally couldn't even walk by the end of the week, because my butt was so sore!  I guess it proves that 1. the workouts indeed work the glutes, and 2. you lose all progress once you stop lifting for like a week lol.  Not sure how I feel about #2, and whether it is encouraging or discouraging.

Tuesday 2/16
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon Breezy Singlet in white/grapefruit
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in butterfly texture/flash light
Bottom: Zobha Tummy Slimming Capri
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash





To and From:  Titika Flower Jacket





Wednesday 2/17
What I did:  Strength #2, followed by a treadmill class that I crashed... and then left early... lol.

What I wore: 
Top:  Lorna Jane Team LJ Tank





To and From:  Lorna Jane Motivate LS





Thursday 2/18 - Rest, but here's my work outfit.  This cropped pant style is not something I wear often to work.  But it was a warm day and felt like Spring so why not!

Bottom:  Express Editor Pant Cropped





Friday 2/19
What I did:  Strength #3, followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Tone Racerback
Bottom:  Lululemon High Times Pant Wrap Mesh in pretty plume










I took the weekend off to rest, so that's it!  I'm pretty much completely recovered from the soreness today so I'm hoping to get in more workouts this week.  Hey, at least when I'm sore, I feel like I'm doing something right.

Anyway, also will work on posting on time next time!  This jeg lag seems to be finally going away!



2 comments:

  1. Have you noticed a change in your body with this get glutes program? Just curious your thoughts! Cute outfits this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...