Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Funday!

How sad that this is not a long weekend lol.  Seriously, why can't every weekend be a 3 day weekend!  I actually think I'd be more productive at work if 4 work days was the standard!  Anyway... my bf and I finally figured out our New Year's Resolution, which is to go on date nights more!  Like once a week.  We've been doing well so far in January.  This weekend, we went to a newish restaurant in Santa Monica called Cassia which was so good!  I think it might be overtaking Bestia as my favorite restaurant in LA now.  But I gotta go back a few more times in order to make up my mind about this.  Regardless, I'm glad to have found a new restaurant with nice ambiance and great food so close to where I live!

This week was my week off in between each new month of my Get Glutes program.   However, I was looking at the calendar and since I am going out of town for about a week in 1.5 weeks, I have decided to just do my own thing until then.  I will start my new month of Get Glutes after I get back from vacation.  So basically this means I've been booking a lot of group fitness classes at Equinox.  Hahaha.  I do enjoy switching things up, and I think it's good for me to take occasional mental breaks from strength training.  It also means that I get to "sleep in" everyday of the week.  I usually go do weights in the morning before work.  But I've been taking evening classes after work all week.  

Monday 1/18
What I did:  I did about an hour of cardio on my own.  First on the gauntlet, then on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon What The Sport Singlet II in heathered pink lemonade
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in spry blue
Bottom:  Lululemon Ebb & Flow Crop in black
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0





To and From:  Lululemon Define Jacket in savasana camo fatigue green





Tuesday 1/19
What I did:  I took a conditioning class at Equinox.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in cyber stripe
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0





To and From:  Alo Yoga Exhale LS






Here's my work outfit from the same day.  I like the pop of red from the shoes.





Wednesday 1/20
What I did:  I took a barre class.  It was ok.  The instructor was on speed or something which made the experience rather stressful lol.  I hate it when instructors go too fast to the point where they are already moving onto the next exercise when you just got in position for the current one.  I'm a quality over quantity kind of person.

What I wore:
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Crop in diamond jacquard flaming tomato
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash









Thursday 1/21
What I did:  Pilates class.

What I wore:  
Top:  Lululemon What The Sport Singlet in heathered poseidon/gold
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in star crushed silver fox deep navy
Shoes:  Onitsuka Tiger Serrano Sneakers in blue bell





To and From:  Splits59 Vail Cutout Pullover in barberry/apricot





I rested on Friday as well as the whole weekend!  Was busy out and about haha.  But here's my date night outfit!  I should have taken these pictures BEFORE I ate, not AFTER.  LOL!
Shoes:  Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Sling in patent specchio red








And that's all!  I'm getting prepared for a full 5 day work week.  Sigh!  Hope you all had a great weekend and great week to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...