Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Funday!

First week of 2016 is over!  I can't believe it's already the 10th, actually.  This has been such a busy week for me at work.  I had been working on a huge project for the past few weeks, which honestly I can't believe they trusted a new person with something like that lol.  On Friday, I had to deliver my preliminary results.  It was kind of a big deal, since I wanted to do a good job on it and start off on the right foot.  So I was like a crazy maniac, working until midnight for a few nights, just to get the final touches in.  Better to go overboard than to come in under expectation, ya know?!  Surprisingly, I still made it to the gym and completed all my strength workouts this week though!  However, as a consequence I barely slept.  That's what weekends are for I guess.  =)  I do feel pretty damn good now that it's done!  It was just something that was on the back of my mind for the past few weeks and it's nice to not have to think about it this weekend.

By the way, how crazy that the Powerball is now 1.3 Billion!!  I'm pretty sure that everyone bought tickets before the Saturday drawing.  There was even a line to get tickets when I went on Saturday afternoon lol.  And no winners.  Crazy!  

So, same as everybody else I'm sure, I decided to eat super clean this week and attempt to lose some pounds from the holiday season.  Well... I did it!  I stuck to a healthy, balanced diet for the most part.  I feel so much better already.  My clothes are fitting better too.  Not yet back to where I was a few months ago of course.  But a good start nonetheless.  

Alright, here are the workout outfits!  As expected, the gym was a little bit more crowded this week than before, but since I go there at 5ish in the morning, it's never to be a huge difference.  It went from like 10 people to 15 people or something like that lol.

Monday 1/4 - Rest

Tuesday 1/5
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Sabrina Matrix Tank
 in white/glory/black
Bra:  Lorna Jane Somersault Bra in sparkle black
Bottom:  Lululemon Tight Stuff Tight in naval blue/ultra violet










Here's my work outfit from the same day:





Wednesday 1/6
What I did:  Strength #2

What I wore: 
Top:  Splits59 Devon Singlette II in everest
Bottom:  Lululemon High Times Pant Wrap Mesh in pretty plum angel wing
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash






To and From:  Roxy Daybreak LS





Thursday 1/7 - Rest day

Friday 1/8
What I did:  Strength #3.

What I wore: 
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in white
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Pant in giant houndstooth dip dye





To and From:  Lululemon Off The Mat Jacket in black swan - so happy I get a chance to wear this jacket more now that it's cold!





Saturday 1/9 - Rest

Sunday 1/10
What I did:  Strength #4 followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet and 20 minutes on the treadmill lol.

What I wore:  
Top:  Lululemon Cool Racerback in savasana camo
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in fusion pink/atomic mango





To and From:  Titika Flower Jacket





And that's all!  I didn't really do much this week except relaxing and sleeping in.  Hopefully next week won't be a crazy week at work, but judging by what happened in the market last week, it will probably be eventful!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...