Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Happy New Year everyone!  It's hard to believe that it's 2016 already.  I have been so busy lately that I haven't really had time to sit down and reflect on all that happened in 2015.  It was definitely an interesting year!  Of course the best thing that happened to me was getting a new job.  What a miserable company I was in (referring to both place and people!).  I did not want to be a lifer!  My new job is not without its own challenges, and I do feel more pressure now having to prove myself to all these new people that don't really know me yet.  But I'm glad to be growing and learning new things.  Life is too short to waste at a place that sucks the life out of you!  Plus, check out the view from the new office.

This weekend I went to Santa Barbara on sort of a last minute trip.  I went to UCSB, so I was just going back to my old stumping grounds!  It's so beautiful and relaxing there.  Perfect to spend NYE now that I'm over parties!  It was also my last hurrah in terms of indulging in food lol.  I've been really feeling the consequence of my indulges lately, so now that all the holiday events are over, I am going to be super good for a while!

Workouts were on point this week though.  Plan to do so again next week!  But hoping the gym doesn't get too crazy with resolutionists.  I think (hope) that since I go so early, it will stay relatively the same.

Monday 12/28
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in butterfly texture/flash light





To and From:  Nike Epic Crew in deep night





Tuesday 12/29
What I did:  Strength #2.

What I wore:
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in hyper cobalt/bright mango





To and From:  Lululemon Outward Bound Jacket in wish blue





Wednesday 12/30 - Rest day.  But here's what I wore to work:
Bottom:  DvF Emma Skirt





Thursday 12/31
What I did:  Strength #3, followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon If You're Lucky Tank
Bra:  Lululemon Lighten Up Bra in cheery cheetah dark slate/regal plum
Bottom:  Nike Flash Tight
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash










Friday 1/1 - Rest.  But my bf and I rented a 2 person bike and raced around the beach in Santa Barbara lol.  I know we were supposed to relax and chill in that thing, but couldn't help it.  It was over 4 miles and definitely quite a workout!  Some of it was uphill and my bf let me bike both of our weight!  

Saturday 1/2 - Rest

Sunday 1/3
What I did:  Strength #4 followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:  
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Crop in animal swirl





To and From:  Lululemon Off The Mat Jacket in black swan






So, that's the first Sunday Funday of 2016!  Let's make this a great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...