Friday, December 4, 2015

Lululemon Pace Rival Crop Lights Out & What The Sport Singlet

I have been wanting to try out the Lululemon Pace Rival Crop Lights Out for a while, but since they are expensive, I only put them in my cart once and didn't pay for them lol.  However, when I was buying a couple items from the We Made Too Much section this week, the crops were still in my cart so I just went ahead and bought them.  They are pretty cute!  But I don't know if I should keep them or not since they are $128.




These are kind of like the Tight Stuff Tight I have since they both have the dotted reflectors on the bottom.  But the material of the Pace Rival crop is very different.  The Tight Stuff Tight is super compressive, but the Pace Rival crop is a much stretchier version of luxtreme.  They feel very comfortable on, and the rise is pretty high.  The only reason I'm not 100% sure about them is because of the price.  I got them in my regular size 4 and they are true to size.

Another thing is, one of the reasons I wanted these crops is because I thought the combination of white and green reflectors on the bottom of the crops was a cute design idea.  But in person, they are actually all one color!  The green color is called forage teal.  



I'm not sure if the online photos shows different colors because of the lighting or because the crops were made differently.  Kind of a bummer.  I wish I got that version.





The back of the crops have a big portion of mesh:



These go up to my belly button:





There are also large side pockets:



Here's what it looks like when the reflectors are lit up:



So I will think about whether or not to keep them for a while.  

The next item I got is another What The Sport Singlet, in heathered grain/grapefruit.  It is now on sale for $29.  



This is my 3rd tank in this style.  I find them to be pretty easy to throw on no matter what type of workout I'm doing.  I also like the heathered grain color.  It's like a nude that is very versatile.  As usual, I got this tank in size 6 to have a slightly looser fit.







Here are the tank and crops worn together:






I also ordered the Kanto Catch Me LS that's on sale as well, but it shipped from their Ohio warehouse so I haven't received it yet.  It has reflective arms!  Will update when I get it next week.



1 comment:

  1. The reflective dots show different colors in the last photo of the crop - very cool and pretty. Much more classy than the SE snake print!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...