Friday, December 18, 2015

DvF Lucy Embellished Jumpsuit

Over the Black Friday weekend, I bought the DvF Lucy Embellished Jumpsuit on Gilt.  I've always been kind of fascinated with jumpsuits, but haven't really been able to commit to one.  I thought with the holiday party season coming up, a jumpsuit would be something different to wear.  So when I saw it on Gilt, I decided to go for it! 



I bought it in my regular DvF size which is 4.  It is true to size, but it's a lot heavier than I thought it would be!  Of course it is a little too long for me as well, as suspected.  Here I am wearing it with my highest shoes and they are still a bit too long.  Love that they have pockets though!





So in general, I'm kind of impressed that it fits well and doesn't make my butt look super long or flat lol.  But I'm not sure if I will keep it, simply because I find the top to be a bit overwhelming and the sleeves are a little weird.  I really like the fit from the waist down.  I wish the top was more fitted.  







So because of this reason, I'll most likely be returning it.  I will continue my search for one that is more form fitting on top.  I think when I find the right one, it will look classy and will be a great alternative to dresses.  But they may be a bit problematic if you need to use the restroom... lol!




1 comment:

  1. I never considered the restroom problem. Good point! Apart from that, I think this looks fantastic on you and you should keep it. The sleeves are super modern and cool in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...