Monday, November 23, 2015

Belated Sunday Funday!

Sorry I'm late with the Sunday Funday post!  I went to San Francisco for a short weekend trip and everything became super hectic.  I'm actually writing this from the airport right now lol.  Just waiting to board so might as well use the time wisely!

So this week was my second week at my new job and I somewhat got into a routine with my gym/work balance.  Though as I mentioned last week, I was on my old company's corporate gym membership plan which was canceled.  So I wasn't able to renew my membership till Tuesday last week which was annoying.  Plus the fact that I was going to be out of town this weekend, I wasn't able to complete my workouts again.  This week is not looking too great either since it is Thanksgiving week and my gym doesn't even open until the time I'm supposed to be at work lol.  Anyway, I'm already planning on lengthening my month 13 of the Get Glutes program from 4 weeks to 5 weeks.

Monday 11/16 - No gym membership yet

Tuesday 11/17
What I did:  Started with strength #4 since I was only able to complete 1-3 last week.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Serena Embroidered tank
Bra:  Lorna Jane Lustre bra
Bottom:  Lorna Jane Mosaic Tight
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash





To and From:  Lululemon Snug Sprinter Jacket in heathered slate dream rose





Wednesday 11/18
What I did:  Strength #1

What I wore:
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Pant in giant houndstooth dip dye











Thursday 11/19 - no workout, but here's what I wore to work:
Jacket:  Vince Crepe Vest
Bottom:  Express Columnist Pant in navy gingham check





Friday 11/20
What I did:  Strength #2

What I wore:
Bottom:  Lululemon Inspire Crop in deep zinfandel
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in purple venom











Saturday 11/21 - Since it is quite a bit cooler in San Francisco, I got to wear for the very first time my Vince leather legging that I got from their sample sale!  If there was such a thing as the perfect leather legging weather, this was it lol.  This picture was as good as it gets from the hotel room mirror.

Top:  Vince Scuba Leather Jacket in off white




Sunday 11/22 - I actually brought gym clothes to workout in in the hotel gym.  However, after I got up, I decided to just take a hike up to the Coit tower!  The walk from my hotel wasn't very far, but there were A LOT of stairs to get up to it!  So that counts as a workout.  =)

Here's a portion of the stairs... definitely makes you feel like you are outside of a big city:


Then finally the tower itself!



So I actually grew up in San Francisco, and the Coit Tower was one of the places I'd take all visitors to.  You can catch a really nice view of the city from up there and it is relatively cheap to get up there ($8 per adult).  I decided to go up there since it was a pretty nice and clear day.  I got really good 360 degree visibility!

Bay Bridge and the piers

Downtown view

Golden Gate Bridge

So that was fun to play tourist in a city you grew up in!  But I actually do feel more like a tourist than anything else when I am in San Francisco.  I just haven't lived in the city for so many years and there are many new developments that have taken place.  It was still a nice and relaxing weekend though, since I didn't feel the need to do ALL the touristy things.  

Anyway, here's what I wore to the hike up to the tower:
Shoes:  Onitsuka Tiger Serrano Sneakers from the tokidoki collection

Don't mind the bf in the back haha



And that's my week!  Hope you all had a great one as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...