Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Funday!

I had a lot planned this weekend, and I barely spent any time at home.  Yesterday I went to a huge Indian wedding (~650 people!) which was super fancy and festive.  It was my first time going to an Indian wedding, so it was a new experience for me!  I saw so many fancy dresses, and had a lot of good food.  Here are some pictures of the wedding and the food I ate!  Lol.



This is where they sat during the ceremony

Their dinner table

Huge cake!

I got way more food than I could eat!

Filled up my dessert plate in addition to the cake lol


So I home super late last night, and then got up pretty early today to spend almost the whole day at the Bliss Spa in the W Hotel.  I got a massage, facial, and mani/pedi.  I was there from like 10 - 4 like it was my job lol.  I should do this at least once a month!  Though it makes going back to work on Monday even harder.  Last Friday when I was buying a card for the wedding, I picked up a lotto ticket at the same time which I totally forgot about until the middle of my massage today.  And I started day dreaming about winning it and then never showing up to my job again.  Hahaha.  But then I got home and checked the numbers... didn't even get a single one!  Sigh.  Back to work I go tomorrow.

I had pretty good workout sessions this week.  I realized that maybe my 2 weeks off from the weight room a couple weeks ago might have been a very good thing.  I was initially weaker when I first returned to the gym.  But this week I have been feeling super strong, especially during my deadlifts.  I'm actually now using 17% heavier weights than I did prior to my break.  That's a big increase!  So I'm pretty stoked about this.  Maybe I'll need to take breaks more often.

I gotta start eating better in the coming weeks though.  With my birthday, the wedding and friends/family in town the past month or so, I have been eating a lot of crap.  Now it is time to clean it up and get back on track!  I say this while drinking a glass of wine lol.  But really... starting tomorrow!  =P

Monday 8/10
What I did:  Strength #1 followed by conditioning #1.

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Radah tank in hot flamingo marl with Lorna Jane Quick Step bra under.  Lululemon Lab Perennial Tight and Onitsuka Tiger Serrano sneakers in monaco blue/cameo pink.








Tuesday 8/11
What I did:  Strength #2 followed by conditioning #2.

What I wore:  Splits59 Celeste tank with Lululemon Free To Be bra in white under.  Lululemon reflective Inspire crop and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in ash.  I like the monochromatic colorblocking in this combo!









Wednesday 8/12 - Rest day

Thursday 8/13
What I did:  Strength #3.

What I wore:  Onzie Glossy Flow tank in vanilla with Lululemon High Times Wrap Mesh pant in pretty plume, and same shoes as the day before.





Alo Yoga Rift LS as to and from:




Friday 8/14
What I did:  Strength #4 followed by a 15 minute run.

What I wore:  Onzie Knot Back tank in marina with Lorna Jane Clover bra under.  Lululemon SE Roll Down Mesh Wunder Under Crop in wee are from space silver spoon, and Onitsuka Tiger Serrano sneakers again.





Alo Yoga Cinder LS in spectrum as to and from:





And that's my week!  I didn't get to the gym this weekend since I was busy.  But I planned for it so I got my workouts in during the week.  

Time for me to finish my wine and hit the pillows!  Hope you had a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have been following your blog for year and quite enjoy it!

    This is completely off topic to your current post, but do you still have the green Lulu Totally Toasty winter hat?

    I just got outbid for one on eBay. I lost it at literally the last minute by 50 cents!!

    So, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if you are willing to part with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...