Thursday, August 27, 2015

Lorna Jane, Splits59 & Lululemon Combined!

I've been buying a few workout wear pieces here and there, so I thought I'd combine them into one post!  Super happy with all of them.

First, I got the Lorna Jane Acrobat Sports bra in neon orchid.  It was on sale (a little) from $65 to $55.  But Lorna Jane was offering additional 20% off sales price.  I also bought 2 more items but after I placed my order I was told the other 2 were no longer available.  I swear this keeps happening to me, ugh!



I actually really really like this bra!  It's very comfortable and the back is so cute.  I got it in size S which is my preferred Lorna Jane bra size.  I also have a few of their bras in size XS but only because S was sold out when I bought them haha.  

I was hoping that the neon orchid color would be more purple than violet.  But it's actually got even more red in person than the web photo shows.  Oh well, it's not bad, I just already have the Clover bra which is a very similar color.  But it's ok, I will make sure to wear it still.





The Acrobat bra in this color is very low in stock now, but it's still available in black which is actually very cute too.

The next item I got is the Splits59 Devon Singlette II in everest.  I mentioned last month that I ordered this tank from Splits59's semi-annual sale.  But after placing my order, they emailed me telling me it was sold out (see, it happens all the time to me!).  So a couple weeks ago, I found one on ebay!  Got it for only like $20 too!  I love the color and the new design for the Devon tank (I have a couple of the older design in this tank already).  



I got it in size S which is the same size as my older Devon tanks.  It fits very similar in the body, but I think the older style is slightly looser fitting in the torso.  Not enough to get a different size though.  So the main difference in this newer style is the "V" strap design on the back.  I really like this one, and love the green color.






By the way, the new Splits59 Alana Singlette is pretty similar to the Devon.  It is super cute too and comes in a few other colors!

So the 3rd item I got recently is the Lululemon If You're Lucky pant which I have been wanting foreverrrrrr!  You know how sometimes you don't think you want something, but then you see someone wearing it and makes you really really want it all of a sudden??  This happened to me with these pants.  When they first came out, I thought: the last thing I need is another pair of black pants.  But one day I was just strolling down the street and saw a girl wearing them with the 100% matching heathered black If You're Lucky tank that I also have.  It looked so cute that I immediately went to look for these pants, but they were already sold out.  There are quite a few of them listed on ebay actually, but for way higher than retail.  However, after many months of watching ebay, I finally found a new pair that started at a reasonable auction price and I ended up getting them for like $65 only!  Woohoo!





These are full on luxtreme, but they feel so so much better than my other full on luxtreme pants (i.e. fatigue camo, oil slick camo, pretty palm).  They are stretchier and thinner, yet have good compression.  They don't feel polyestery or slick.  I am actually very happy with this version of full on luxtreme.  

So they are in my normal Lulu bottom size - 4.  As is the usual case with full length Lululemon pants, they are very very long on me.  I can wear them half way down my feet:



At first I thought they would look bad pulled up and pool around the ankles, since the bottom portion is made of mesh.  But they are too long on the model too, and the slight pooling doesn't look bad on her at all.  So I think I wear them like that too!






These are very high rise, like the High Times pant, which is always nice since it holds you in:



You can barely see the logo on the back of the waistband, since it is black and blends in really well with the pant:



Here's the close up of heathered black colorblocking on the calves, as well as the mesh on the bottom:



I know these are just simple black and heathered black (looks charcoal) combo, for some reason I really like them!  They just caught my attention since that one time I saw them on the random chick on the street.

I think they look pretty good with my Nike Dunk Sky Hi wedge sneakers!  I'm going to go to yoga or pilates like this one day lol:





So, those are the 3 latest items I added to my workout wardrobe!  Can't wait to wear them all!  To be honest, we are having a major heat wave the past couple weeks and I can't even imagine wearing full length pants right now (even if the bottom is mesh).  But it's supposed to cool down starting next week, so maybe I will get to wear the pants then!  On the other hand, it's the perfect time to wear the Splits tank right now!  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...