Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Funday!

I switched gears this week with my workouts.  As of last week, I actually completed 9 months of my Get Glutes program, which is the exact half way point.  Since I hadn't really had a rest from the weight room in a long long time, and I was also still recovering from my stomach flu or whatever I had last weekend.  So I was still rather weak on Monday/Tuesday this week.  I figured now would be a good time to take a break from weight lifting.   It so happens that my friend Christine Bullock who is an amazing trainer has a workout program that I've been wanting to try for a while.  So I decided to give that a shot for the next couple weeks!  I'll have to write more about that later, since I'm still in the middle of it!  But they are all the type of body weight exercises you can do at home.  It's quite different working out at home rather than the gym - I have to blast the AC!  I do like the convenience, and I could wear my shorts that I don't ever wear to the gym haha.

Monday 7/13 - Took a rest day to recover

Tuesday 7/14
What I wore:  Lululemon Cool Racerback in wee are from space white/barely pink with Lululemon Free To Be bra in white.  Lululemon Hotty Hot short in savasana camo fatigue green, and Nike Free 3.0 shoes.




Wednesday 7/15
What I wore:  Splits59 Devon tank with Lululemon Free To Be Wild bra in cyber stripe under.  Lululemon Seawheeze Speed Short in tri check angel wing, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in ash.





Thursday 7/16 - Rest day

Friday 7/17





Saturday 7/18 - Rest day.  But I already wore my new Onzie Glossy Flow tank out to dinner!  Haha.  I think it works fine as a casual tank!  But my bf said it looked like I was wearing a workout tank.  =(  I wore it with Vince Leather Scuba jacket in off white, and 7 For All Mankind purple coated skinny jeans.  Sam Edelman Mallory slingbacks.





Sunday 7/19
What I wore:  Lululemon Cool Racerback in ocean stripe mellow lemon with Lululemon Free To Be bra in very green under.  Beyond Yoga skort, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom/turbo green.




It's so weird to not go to the gym!  Even a week feels like a very long time for me.  I will be doing it again next week but I may just step foot in the gym for a spin class or something haha.  I am enjoying "sleeping in" everyday though.  I normally get up at around 4 am to go to the gym and lift (it's the only time I can go that's not crowded lol).  But all this week I've been getting up a couple hours later so I'm very well rested!  =)  Hope you all had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...