Friday, July 24, 2015

Alo Yoga Mirage LS - Looove!

I was browsing the Alo Yoga website earlier this week and found the Mirage LS that I thought looked pretty cute.  I then decided to google it and see if Nordstrom or anyone else carried it so I could get free shipping.  Nordstrom does carry it, but only in the black color (I wanted white/gray).  So then I found it on Amazon AND it was on sale!  Well, only $10 off, but still.  I also received it the very next day.  I love Amazon Prime.

From the moment I put it on, I fell in love with it.  Alo wins again!  It looks simple, but the material feels great and I love the fit.  The back is completely mesh, but it's only semi-sheer.  Overall it's a pretty understated look.  I got it in size S.


I was only wearing a bra under this top, but you can barely see it from the mesh back.  So I don't think you need to wear anything under.



The front has little areas of mesh right under the collar too:




The hem and forearms are stretchy ribbed material in heather gray:




So from the side you can see the material difference between the front and the mesh back:


And here's the back up close:



Love this!  It will be another top that I can easily wear to and from the gym, or casually on weekends.  I think Alo makes some of my favorite to and from pieces.  I wear the Rift LS so much, literally everywhere.  Now that it's so hot out, I'm happy to have an alternative!





1 comment:

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... yoga shorts women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...