Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lululemon What The Sport Singlet, Ivivva Socks & Another Hat!

I went to Lululemon on Thursday after leaving the Splits59 sample sale.  I actually had some stuff to return to different stores, so I headed over to Santa Monica and stopped by the Lululemon store there.  That's the biggest store in the LA area, so it's always a decent bet.  It seemed like everything in the store was marked down?!  I haven't shopped at Lululemon in a while.  But if prices are tempting, I'd get some new things!

So I saw the What The Sport Singlet in heathered poseidon/gold marked down to $34 and decided to get it.  I actually tried this exact tank on a while ago, when this color first came out.  I liked the color but the tank is sooooo thin, and tight fitting in my regular size.  I didn't feel like spending full price on it.  $34 is probably the highest I'd go for this tank.




I don't think the tank is shiny in person like it looks on these photos.  The color is interesting, because it is a shark gray with very subtle gold weaving in it.  So it has a slight sheen.  I like it a lot, and it's the main reason I got the tank.  

The style of the tank is ok I think.  My regular size 4 is like a skin tight fit, which I am just so not into nowadays, especially in this super thin and semi-sheer material (Seriously Light Luon, which I think is really their way of giving you less material for the same or higher price).  I got it in a size up and I can achieve a similar fit as the model.  But in both sizes, it is just a little too long.  It covers my butt completely on the back.  I wish it was a couple inches shorter!





Here are some pictures of the tank and fabric up close:





I wasn't a big fan of their scalloped hem like on the 105 F Singlet, but this hem is kind of sad looking:



Soooo I like the color of this tank lol.  Would never spend full price on it.  Even $34 feels a bit high to be honest, because the tank style is just meh.

My online order also arrived yesterday.  I got another What'SUP Hat!  I got an all black one this time.  This is my 3rd What'SUP Hat, and I gotta say I wear the others so much that I can add a few more!  Now that my hair is shorter, hats really help my bangs stay away from my face.




My order from Ivivva also arrived!  I have to confess that I love Ivivva Everywhere socks... and I wear size XS/S (equivalent to girl's shoe size 11-4) in it... lol!  I am a women's size 6, which is the same as little girl size 4.  So my size is at the higher end of the range.  But they are not that tight at all.  I think even a women's size 7 could wear the XS/S Ivivva size.  

I got a 3 pack of these socks before, and have been wearing them for months.  They've held up really well!  They come in all kinds of cute colors/prints.  They fit well, the material is perfect, and they are completely "no show".  Oh, and the price is very reasonable too!  I think the 3 pack was better priced, although I can't remember what it was exactly.  But this time they didn't have any 3 packs so I just got 3 pairs of 1 pack at $8 per pair.  Not too bad still.


These are my favorites - Hey Sailor Stripe.  Love that the 2 socks are different!  So fun!


And they all have some kind of saying on the inside lol... these ones say: Sky Above.


I also got the Stars and Stripes print - these are even more fun since the 2 are completely different in print and color!  But they are perfect for 4th of July coming up.  =)


They say "Shine Star" on the inside:



The last pair I got is way more low key - they are mostly white:


Inside says:  Ready Set Goal:


I could have bought even more pairs!  Hehe.  But I thought 3 would be enough for now.  I have sooooo many pairs of Lululemon socks, and I don't like any of them as much as Ivivva socks.  So I'll be on the lookout for more cute prints in the future!



2 comments:

  1. I love Ivivva socks :) they're way more fun than the Lulu ones and they don't slip off my feet, yay! I also love their version of the CRB and the Rhythmic Pants, especially the ones in Rulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, i love the ivivva socks waaayyyy more! they are totally no-show and the colours are so funky. i was lucky enough to grab a 3-pack set on MD last year. like you, i noticed they don't make 3-packs anymore though :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...