Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Wow time flies!  My bf's parents have been staying with us for almost two weeks, and they just flew back home this morning.  It seems like just a couple days ago that they first arrived, but at the same time it feels like they were here forever lol.  It's weird to finally have the house back to ourselves.  I got so used to entertaining people that I didn't know what to do with all my free time today.  The house seems so quiet now.  I feel like I watched a couple shows that I recorded and all of a sudden it's 11 pm!  Crazy... it's almost Monday now!  

Even though I took off 2 days in the beginning of the week, we went sightseeing all over LA that it felt like I was working way harder than usual.  I barely managed to get my 4 weight sessions in this week.  But I squeezed them in and now I've finished month 7 of my Get Glutes program!  I've gotta say... I've made some crazy progress with my glutes!  I didn't realize just how much until the last couple weeks I think.  It became especially evident on Friday when I was putting on my once-loose-in-the-hips pencil skirt and it was hard to pull it over my butt even when unzipped!  My pants are all fitting tighter too.  Dang... I hope I don't have to buy all new work clothes!  I haven't had time to review the month 8 workouts, but I'm curious how they will be.  I'm also thinking of cutting down on calories so I can lose some fat and check out how much muscles I've built lol.  It's been 2 years exactly since I started doing heavy weight training!  But at the same time I'm afraid of cutting and losing what I've built so far.  I guess I have to find a happy medium.  So that's something I'm contemplating this week.

Monday 5/4
What I did:  Strength #1

What I wore:  Splits59 racerback tank and Lululemon Wunder Under crop in wee are from space fatigue green.  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in ash.  Still amazed as how these shoes go with every outfit!  If I could only keep one pair of shoes, these would be it.




Lululemon Journey Jacket as to and from:




It was rather cold in the beginning of the week, so I got to wear my new Vince ombre sweater out!  It's so comfy, I just love it.  I wore my Joe's Jeans and Michael Kors Fleur boot folded down.  I love that these boots can be worn tall or folded down!




Tuesday 5/5 - Rest

Wednesday 5/6
What I did:  Strength #2

What I wore:  Sometimes I feel like being super duper matchy-matchy!  Hehe.  I wore Lululemon Water Bound Singlet in aquamarine with Lululemon Free To Be Wild bra in cyber stripe silver fox under it.  Lululemon High Times pant in cyber stripe silver fox, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom/turbo green.





Alo Yoga Exhale LS as to and from:




Thursday 5/7 - Rest day

Friday 5/8
What I did:  Strength #3

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Ballet tank with new Lululemon Free To Be Wild bra in dottie dash.  Lululemon Wunder Under crop in animal swirl, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in ash again.


Double up on the animal print - leopard and dalmatian!  Lol!



Zobha Biker jacket in moss as to and from:



Saturday 5/9 - Rest again.  My bf's parents wanted to chill on their last full day here.  So we just went out to brunch and coffee, and hung out in the neighborhood.  I kept it casual by wearing my Vince Camuto Melange crewneck and white Joe's Jeans with MaxStudio Elane sandals.





Sunday 5/10
What I did:  Last strength session of month 7!

What I wore:  Lole Spiral tank with Lorna Jane Pammy bra under.  Lululemon Snap It Up crop in gray pique and same Nike shoes again!  I worked out in my building's little gym today, so no need for a long sleeve to/from top.






Before the bf's parents left, we had brunch together.  It was their last meal here, as well as Mother's Day brunch so it was kind of fitting.  We sort of dressed up for the occasion.  Well... I wear this to work all the time so it's not really "dressing up".  But I love how I can wear this Ann Taylor Mod Scarf dress for all occasions!  It was a little chilly in the morning, so I put on my SYLK jacket which I had abandoned for a while since I've been obsessed with my Vince leather jackets lol.  But this faux leather jacket is pretty darn cute.  Sam Edelman Novato pump, and Balanciaga City bag.



And that concludes my week!  Wow it's late now!  Time for me to go to bed!  Goodnight everyone, and hope you all had an enjoyable Mother's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...