Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Funday!

The time change is messing me up!  We lose an hour this weekend due to daylight saving time.  =(  It's already past 11 pm and I didn't even realize it!  I have been moving nonstop the past few weeks due to my move.  I actually had quite a bit of overlap between my old and new places.  So for almost a month, I have been slowly moving over.  Today was the last day of my lease at the old place and of course I still had things to take back!  Not sure if I like this approach.  I thought I would be happy to move slowly but I feel like it's mentally exhausting!  I guess I'm a little OCD and just want all my stuff at one place lol.  I'm also seriously so tired of driving back and forth.  There is about a 10 mile difference, which doesn't sound like much but usually takes around 30 minutes each way due to LA traffic, no matter what time I drive!  I can't wait until next weekend when I can just stay put.  I have also been unpacking slowly at the new place.  It's coming together little by little, which makes me happy.

This week I also managed to go grocery shopping for the first time in a month as well.  I discovered an independent market nearby which has amazing meat, albeit quite pricey.  It is so good though, and my new place has a grill built into the stove top which makes it super easy to cook the meat!  I love discovering new things about my new hood.  It feels more like home!

Monday 3/2
What I did:  I took a yoga class for the first time in forever!  I always say I should do it more often.  Hopefully that will happen.

What I wore:  Lululemon Hot Class tank in chirp with Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in mojave and Nike Free 3.0 shoes in gray/crimson.




Beyond Yoga Cowl Drape top in nugmet stripe as to and from:




Tuesday 3/3
What I did:  Strength #1 from Get Glutes month 5.




Lululemon Spirit Pullover as to and from:




Wednesday 3/4
What I did:  I took a kettlebell class.

What I wore:  Lululemon Light Up tank in pig pink with Lululemon Live Natural ombre crop and newest Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in black/ash/ivory which I still haven't posted about yet!








Thursday 3/5 - Rest day

Friday 3/6
What I did:  Strength #2

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Dantelle tank with Lululemon Wunder Under crop in animal swirl, and new Nike shoes again.




Our weather was so weird last week.  It started super cold in the beginning of the week, and then it was mid 80s by the end.  So on Friday I wore the Lululemon Presta Packable Shirket as to and from, since it is so thin!








Saturday 3/7
What I did:  Strength #3.  Then I ran sprints on the treadmill for about 20 minutes.

What I wore:  Splits59 Devon tank in black with Lululemon Free To Be Wild bra under.  New Lululemon Top Speed crop in cyber stripe, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom/turbo green.











Today I took it off from the gym since I had to finish moving all my stuff.  Wow it's late now!  I guess I better go to bed, even though I'm not very tired.  I bet I'll feel it tomorrow morning though!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the ftbw outfit, and how it complements the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...