Saturday, March 14, 2015

Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 Shoes in Black/Ivory/Light Ash

I've already worn these shoes in the last couple Sunday Funday posts, but I'm finally getting around to posting more pictures of them!  They are my newest Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes (of course!), and my 5th pair of these shoes.  I love them so much, they are pretty much the only shoes I wear now.  They are just perfect for the type of workouts I do - weights, plyo, conditioning, even running/stairs, etc.  I don't know why but they are great for everything, and I ain't complaining.  On top of it all, they come in so many pretty prints!  I don't feel bad having multiple pairs at all.  I wear all my existing 4 pairs regularly, and I think this whole week I've worn the newest pair for every single workout!  Totally breaking them in, hehe.



I actually have been looking at these shoes for a while, but I held off on them because I don't really like black shoes.  They are too... just black... or something.  I feel like I need to be more tan to wear them lol.  But one of the instructors at my gym wore these shoes and they looked so good on her!  I also realized that they are not as "black" as I thought they would look.  So I went home and found them on Macys.com on sale for $89 and bought them right away!  I got them in my regular size 6, and these fit the same as the others.










So as you can see, the print is a mix of different shades of gray and black, with the pop of yellow on the sole.  

I'm actually a little surprised how much I do wear them.  I'm not really a dark shoe person, since I always have loved bright colors.  But somehow these just look good with everything.  Like I said, I've worn them for every single workout this week, and I didn't even realize that until yesterday!  So, needless to say, I am very happy with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...