Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Every time there is a 4 day work week, it feels like the longest week ever and this week was no exception!  It was terrible.  Plus, I didn't feel so good because of the impending time of the month thing.  I have no idea why, but some months I feel super bloated the few days before, while other months are fine.  I can never predict how it's going to be either.  Sigh... I often think that if I didn't have to deal with the whole fluctuating hormones thing, I'd make a lot more progress!  At least I didn't feel like eating a bunch of junk food though.  In fact, I only felt like eating healthy food, so...  I must be getting sick lol.

Anyway, this was the last week of my month 3 Get Glutes program.  Tomorrow I get to try out new exercises!  Month 4 workouts definitely look tougher than month 3.  I'm always looking forward to kicking my own ass!

Monday 1/19 
What I did:  Strength 1, followed by 30 minutes of interval runs on the treadmill.

What I wore:  Lululemon Water Bound singlet in black, with Lorna Jane Somersault bra in sparkle black under.  The new Lululemon Reflective Inspire crops and Nike Free Bionics.

I guess I was in the ninja mood... a reflective ninja lol.




As to and from, I wore the Alo Yoga Exhale LS top in black:



Tuesday 1/20 - Rest day

Wednesday 1/21
What I did:  Strength workout #2.









Thursday 1/22
What I did:  Conditioning workout, plus 15 minutes on the gauntlet afterwards.

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Arianna tank in jewel with Lululemon Centered Energy bra in flash under.  Lululemon Empower crop in coal/passion, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom/turbo green.




The new Scotch and Soda Home Alone sweater as to and from - I've been wearing this sweater everyday since I got it!




Friday 1/23 - I was actually quite sore, so I took it off as a rest day.  Too bad, because Fridays are my favorite days at the gym!  (Because it's usually empty)

Saturday 1/24 - Another rest day - got stuff to do!

Sunday 1/25
What I did:  Last strength workout, plus 30 minutes on the gauntlet afterwards.





I've been trying to sell this jacket, but I think I like it again lol - the Lululemon Define Jacket in pow pink as to and from.  I think it's because I was tired of all the pinks Lululemon kept coming out with, but it's been quite a while since they had a hot pink!




And that's my week!  Hope you all had a great weekend!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...