Friday, January 16, 2015

Lululemon Inspire Crop in Heathered Textured Lotus Camo Oil Slick Blue/Inkwell

I thought my desire to own every single piece of camo item had died, but apparently not so!  I couldn't help my itchy fingers on Tuesday night when the weekly upload happened, and ordered the Inspire Crop in heathered textured lotus camo oil slick blue/inkwell.  It's camo, and it's blue!  What's not to love...




Well, I actually don't love the full on luxtreme material.  I don't dislike it, per se.  It's thicker, slicker and not as stretchy.  I just prefer regular luxtreme over it.  But if a pattern I like only comes in full on luxtreme, it's not a deal breaker.  However, I do not like the $96 price tag.  

I did end up returning the snake sequined ones I got before Christmas though, so I'm glad I did that now.  I would much rather have these for the same price!  So, even though the price is pretty hefty, the fact that I wear my fatigue camo Inspires all the time makes me think that I will get my money's worth in the oil slick camo too.  =P

As usual, I got my size 4:




So as you can see, they are a pretty dark blue with lighter stitching.  I am not usually a fan of light stitching, but don't mind it on these for some reason.








I love the color and print!  These will go with many many things in my closet.





Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Okay... These look awesome! Darn it! I was trying to stop buying camo AND inspires but looks like that won't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous on you! I tried them on yesterday in store...but just couldn't get past the full on luxtreme feel :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the material is definitely not my favorite. They are exactly the same as the fatigue camo ones I have. I think I'm used to it now lol. I don't mind it when I'm working out in them though.

      Delete
  3. These crops look great on you! I love your blog! Did you pass on the speed shorts in the same print? They are so cute. What do you think of the DSJ in Dark Wren? I am debating on whether to keep or return since my color palette is mostly purple, navy and gray. Love to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did pass on the Speed Short in the same print, since I don't wear shorts very much at all. I couldn't resist the crops though! =P I like the color wren, the olive type of tone is kind of a neutral for me. I have quite a few clothing pieces and shoes in that color family. It would go well with purple tanks under, no?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply. I think wren is a neutral color and would go very nice with purples. I will look to your Sunday Funday posts for more inspiration and color pairings.

      Delete
  4. replica radley bags gucci fake s0g26l7p85 replica bags qatar his explanation j3f82j3t82 louis vuitton replica replica bags qatar moved here l5o10e2t57 replica wallets replica bags pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...