Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Funday!

So, I'm going to have to workout extra hard the next couple weeks to undo the damage from this Thanksgiving week!  I went to my mom's up north on Wednesday, and got back to LA yesterday.  So there was a good 3 days of binge eating lol.  I think it was worth it though, because I had such good food that I don't get to eat often!  After all, I workout because I like to eat.  Haha.

I did get in a little conditioning workout while I was at my mom's.  But only once.  Better than nothing I suppose.  I also went to the gym today without knowing that my gym actually closed at 2 pm!  I got there at like 1:25.  So I had to quickly finish my workout without additional cardio like I had planned.  Ugh.  I don't understand why they had to close at 2 pm this weekend.  Thanksgiving is over, they had early close on Wednesday and Friday, and completely closed on Thursday.  Isn't that enough?!  It's a freaking gym, on the weekend after the biggest national binge day!  I'm so annoyed with them.  There were a lot of other people there too all the way up until closing time.

Anyway, when I was in town on Monday - Wednesday morning, I meant to make it to the gym everyday of course.  But I think I got a mini-cold or something, because I just felt completely exhausted on Tuesday.  I slept for like 10 hours too.  I guess it COULD be because of my new workout on Monday, since I started month 2 of the Get Glutes program.  But I think it's unlikely due to the workout alone.  After I slept and rested on Tuesday, I felt a lot better on Wednesday though.  So whatever it was, I beat it!

Month 2 of Get Glutes is pretty good I think!  I might like the workouts better than month 1 actually.  For a good half of the week, I was walking around with a sore bum!  It made me feel good though, because whatever exercises caused it, I hit the right spot!  Lol.

Monday 11/24
What I did:  The first strength training session of month 2.

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Inspire tank with Lorna Jane Quick Step bra under.  Lululemon wunder under crop in bruised berry (reverse side) and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in fusion pink/atomic mango, because they match the bra straps =).







Tuesday 11/25 - Rest and sleep away the mini cold!  Hehehe.

Wednesday 11/26
What I did:  Strength #2, then doubled up with the first conditioning workout as well.





Splits59 Venus jacket as to and from:




Thursday 11/27
What I did:  I did conditioning workout in my mom's backyard.  


My mom has a mini river running through her backyard lol.  Not a bad view.



Friday 11/28 - Rest and eat.

Saturday 11/29 - More resting and eating.

Sunday 11/30
What I did:  Quickly did my 3rd strength session of the week at the gym.  Then I came home and did the 3rd conditioning workout at home as well.  Luckily there was no weights needed so it could be done at home.  

What I wore:  Lululemon Flow and Go tank in faded zap, with Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in dusk.  Same Nike shoes as the last workout.




I wore my Lululemon Outward Bound jacket as to and from, because it finally got colder in LA!  It was actually drizzling a little too, which we desperate need.  I hope it drizzles for like the next 2 weeks.

I just love this jacket, and wish I could wear it more often!  I think it's the only "puffy" style jacket that I've liked from Lulu.


I find the V designs on the back particularly flattering for the waistline:


I can't wait to get back into the gym tomorrow morning!  All I'm going to do this coming week is workout hard, eat healthy and hit my macros/micros.  =)

For those of you who partook on Turkey Day festivities, I hope you had a great one!  I still can't believe Christmas is almost here.  This year has been going by wayyyy too fast!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...