Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Funday!

I was sooooo busy at work all this week.  Tuesday was Veteran's Day and I had it off.  But I feel like I was being punished for having a day off, because the rest of the week was insane!  Argh.  Luckily I think this coming week will be much better.  I managed to get all my workouts in though!  This is why I love working out in the morning even though it means getting up at 4 am lol.  I just have no excuse to not go... well other than sleeping in.  But if I "sleep in", I'd still have to get up at like 6 for work.  So I feel like I might as well just get up a couple hours earlier and get the workout out of the way.  I just feel major anxiety if I'm not early enough to get my squat rack.. lol!  I'm kind of OCD I guess.  I swear if anyone is on a machine I need in like 3 exercises away, I start freaking out.  Can't help it.  I just hate not being able to do my workouts as prescribed.  So, this coming week I have to be at work early, probably 6ish, which means I have to workout after work.  I'm already feeling the stress.  I realize this is totally abnormal behavior.

The weather here has finally cooled down a bit.  So I finally have some "fall" outfits to share this time!  I hope the weather stays this way!

Monday 11/10
What I did:  Continued with Bret Contreras' Get Glutes program!  I started the week by doing a conditioning workout instead of strength.

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Arianna tank in jewel with Lululemon Free To Be bra in faded zap under.  Lululemon Inspire crop in deep zinfandel and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom/turbo green.









Tuesday 11/11
What I did:  Well, it was my day off work, so I went to the gym and did my first strength workout of the week.




Lorna Jane Feline Biker Jacket as to and from - finally cold enough to wear this!


And this is what I wore to lunch the same day.  It is like my go-to fall style for casual wear - Vince Paper Leather Scuba jacket, Joe's skinny jeans and Michael Kors Fleur tall boot.


Wednesday 11/12 - Rest day from the gym.  But I wore my new BCBGMaxAzria Andersen carbon print blouse to work, with Express high waist pieced pencil skirt, tights (!!) and Coach Nala patent pumps.


Thursday 11/13
What I did:  Strength session #2.

What I wore:  Lululemon Water Bound Singlet in aquamarine with Lorna Jane Lustre bra in sparkle fluro orange under.  Splits59 Noval Trailblazer tight in red, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom/turbo green.




Lululemon Runder Under LS as to and from:



Friday 11/14
What I did:  Conditioning workout.







Saturday 11/15
What I did:  3rd and final strength session, and the 3rd conditioning session tagged onto it afterwards.  So I got in 6 sessions this week!

What I wore:  Lole Guell tank in banana square with Lululemon Inspire crop in savasana camo fatigue green, and for the 3rd time this week - Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom/turbo green.  They seem to go with everything I have!  So glad I got them.







Last night I drove up to Big Bear for dinner.  It was cold up there in the mountain!  But I was dressed for it.  I wore a DvF blouse with the new Ann Taylor faux leather mini skirt and my lamb skin black boots.  I had a coat over, but not pictured.  



I'm so excited for the arrival of fall in LA!  Although tomorrow and Tuesday's weather forecast look to be in the high 70s, it's supposed to cool down later next week.  I don't know why I love fall/winter wear when I live in SoCal.  But I'm getting all my items ready for sub-65 degrees weather... haha!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...