Saturday, November 8, 2014

BCBGMAXAZRIA Anderson Carbon Print Silk Blouse

I bought this BCBGMAXAZRIA Anderson Carbon Print Silk Blouse on Ruelala and I'm so in love with it!  More than I thought I would be.  It's 100% silk, but somehow doesn't wrinkle nearly as much as my other silk tops.  It feels and fits well, and the print is actually quite easy to match.  It's also on Nordstrom Rack here, but only size S left.  That's the size I got, actually.  I think it's a good size for me.

Here are the photos from Ruelala... I think they make the top look a little better than the Nordstrom Rack photos:




Here are the ones from Nordstrom Rack:



I think the top looks bluer in person than the the photos above though.  I always like pairing blue tops with white bottoms, so here I am wearing it with the Ann Taylor icicle tweed skirt.  I think the sleeves are kind of long on me, but whatever.





So the top seems like it would be semi-sheer, but it's not.  Maybe it's because the print camouflages, but I'm only wearing a bra under and I don't think you can see at all:



There are two pockets on this blouse too, but I think they are camouflaged pretty well too.  I can barely see them lol:




I like that this shirt is not super long, and it's the same length from front to back.  When shirts are really long, it's annoying to tuck them into skirts or pants.




I think this is another shirt that can be worn to work or casually.  Anyway, if you are in the market for a blouse, I'd highly recommend this one!  Especially for the discounted price!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...