Friday, October 3, 2014

Lululemon Inspire Crop in Bumble Berry!

It's been so long since I bought anything from Lululemon.  Nothing has been grabbing my attention lately, I guess.  I don't like this casual wear stuff they are doing.  I very rarely wear Lululemon outside of the gym, so I think they should just stick to more activewear designs!  And less of the same stuff in different colors, but more new and exciting designs!  Hehe.  Well, I bought the Inspire Crop in bumble berry/hyper stripe bordeaux drama bumble berry this week when they got uploaded.  I like bumble berry, and I almost bought the wunder under crops when they came out in this color.  But I passed because the color is so similar to my Rogiani crops in berry.  However, I've since then decided that I don't like the fit of Rogiani crops (too low rise) that much, so I was happy to see bumble berry out in the Inspire crop!  I like the Inspires better anyways since they are great for lower body weight days, and I do that 3x a week.




I thought at first that I would prefer these to be completely solid, but the hyper stripe is rather subtle and very neutral.  I do like that they make the crops just a little bit more interesting.

As usual, I got size 4.  They fit great, just like the other Inspire crops I have.  I'm really stoked that bumble berry goes with my Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in fusion pink/atomic mango.  I swear these shoes go with every single shade of pink!  Check it out... the color towards the back of the shoe is pretty much bumble berry!


That's great because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to wear any of my existing shoes with these crops lol.  No worries at all now.





These have mesh on the back of the knee.  I like the Inspire crops with mesh better than without.  The mesh is cooler and thinner/softer than luxtreme, so it's more comfortable when you bend your legs.  I do a lot of lower body exercises which require leg bending, so I like the mesh version of these crops better.


Not that this will ever be seen by anyone other than me, but the waistband has the hyper stripes too:




As my first Lululemon purchase in months, I am definitely keeping these!  I hope I will be able to find some surprising color combos in my closet to match them.  It's always so fun when I discover unexpected color pairings!





Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm rather wary of wearing luxtreme stuff for lower body workouts as they can be quite sheer when squatting. These are ok for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't find my luxtreme bottoms to be too bad. Sure the material will stretch some when you are squatting, but it's not as if you can see my underwear. I literally only wear luxtreme bottoms for lower body days.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...