Monday, October 13, 2014

Late Sunday Funday!

I went to Disneyland yesterday and didn't get home till midnight, so this Sunday Funday is late!  Although today is Columbus day so it's a holiday for many people, and still a funday.  =)

I had planned my workouts throughout the week so that I could take Sunday off.  I ended up doing only 2 out of my 3 planned cardio sessions.  But I did walk allllll day yesterday at Disneyland so whatever.  Although I'm sure I ate way more than whatever I burned off from walking lol.  Disneyland churros are very good!  I had dinner at this all you can eat BBQ place inside the park, and then ice cream... so today is detox day!

Monday 10/6
What I did:  Lower body weights.

What I wore:  Lululemon swiftly tank in angel wing paisley, with Lululemon Inspire crop in bumble berry and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in fusion pink/atomic mango.




As to and from, I put on the Splits59 Penney top:




Tuesday 10/7
What I did:  Shoulder/tri, then 30 minutes on the gauntlet.








I stuck with the same color for work that day!  I know this is a very summery outfit for the fall, but we are still at 90 degrees everyday so it feels nothing like fall.  I wore my Express Marled Rolled Sleeve Tunic Sweater and Catherine Malandrino Collet skirt with Sam Edelman Novato slingbacks.



Wednesday 10/8 - Rest day.  Here's the work outfit, Pleione Faux Wrap Blouse black/ivory plaid with Express Wide Waistband Editor Pant in Stone and Ivanka Trump Pinkish pumps.





Thursday 10/9
What I did:  Glute/back/bi workout.


Flash probably has the most terrible color bleed in Lululemon's history!  I've had and washed this bra many times, and yet it STILL bleeds!  Dyed the back of my tank.  In the past, I've had luck getting the dye off when I soaked the dyed items in Oxyclean.  But Oxyclean does fade out the rest of the tank color, so I guess my tank won't be as vibrant.  :(




As to and from, I wore the Zella Stripey Mellange Hoodie.


Friday 10/10
What I did:  Lower body again.

What I wore:  Well, naturally since I had been so bright the past couple days, I went with all black.  =)  Lorna Jane Tempo Excel tank with Lorna Jane Beyonce bra under.  Lululemon Run For Fun crop in paisley embossed, because the paisley matches the bra!  And Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in fusion pink/atomic mango.




A bit more color for the to and from, Alo Yoga Exhale Long Sleeve Top in fresh.




Saturday 10/11
What I did:  Upper body super sets, then 30 minutes on the gauntlet for cardio.

What I wore: Nike Camouflage burnout tank with Lululemon free to be bra in faded zap under it.  Lululemon wunder under crops in bruised berry, and Nike Free Bionics in purple.  I never realized before that these shoes were such a close match to bruised berry.  +)







And that's all for the week!  Hope you all find some great Columbus Day shopping deals today, and have a great rest of the week!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...