Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Funday!

I had a very strange week!  We had a huge heat wave here earlier in the week.  So bad that I actually lost power one morning!  I guess the energy consumption this week was the highest it had been in years, and many areas were affected by power outage.  Mine actually occurred at around 4:40 am when I was about to make my smoothie and hit the gym!  I was quite annoyed, because I found out then that there's no back up generators in my building and therefore the elevators didn't work and a giant metal gate dropped down blocking every car inside of the garage.  Even the front desk phone didn't work!  So I was pretty much stuck at home, watching my iphone battery drain.  Power came back on at like 8 am, so I basically wasted my morning sitting around.  Very agitated that I missed my workout, and I got to work super late too!

Other than that, I had to visit my dentist twice, and Time Warner decided to cut my internet and TV for no reason.  They couldn't send a technician out until Friday so I was without internet for like 3 days!  Unthinkable.  Sigh... I think Time Warner is probably one of the worst companies, and I have no choice but to pay them.  The technician that came out told me that my service was indeed cut by another technician who was in my building earlier in the week.  He had no idea why.  My bills are on auto-pay so everything was current.  Time Warner gave me $15 back for my troubles.  What a joke.

So by Friday, I felt like I had achieved a lot already lol.  But I was behind on my workout schedule, because I had happy hour plans already on the day of my power outage so I couldn't make it up after work.  I did a double workout today to compensate, and I didn't even realize I was at the gym for 2 hours and 15 minutes!  I really don't like catching up like this, so I hope everything goes more smoothly next week!

Anyway, I thought I'd start this week with my dinner outfit from last Sunday night since I had posted before going to dinner.  I went to a sushi restaurant for a friend's belated birthday dinner.  I had worn my Gold Hawk Modern Deco tank for the very first time (love this tank!) with Express Stella Jeggings in black glitter, and Vince Camuto Jiris sandals.  Balanciaga City Bag.



Monday 9/15 - Rest day, but for work I wore my new Pleione Split Neck blouse in scatter dot blue.  I paired it with Express High Waist Pintucked pencil skirt in heather gray, and Sam Edelman Mallory Slingbacks.




Tuesday 9/16 - I had planned this to be a rest day too, but I wish I had gone to the gym!  I wore another new Pleione blouse to work though - the Faux Wrap blouse in black/ivory plaid, with Ann Taylor pencil skirt in icicle tweed and MaxStudio Elaine sandals.





Wednesday 9/17
What I did:  Legs day!





Thursday 9/18 - This was the power outage day!  So no gym, ugh!

Friday 9/19
What I did:  I normally do the shoulder/tri workout as workout #2 of the week, but since I didn't workout the day before I decided to do workout #3 which is glute/back/bi.  I basically swapped workouts #2 and #3.  Only because I don't want to work legs back to back since workout #4 is legs again.  I followed the weights workout with a 20 minute HIIT workout on the treadmill to save time. 

What I wore:  Lululemon Cool Racerback in currant, with Lululemon Free To Be bra in laceoflage under it.  Lululemon Pace crop, and printed Nike Free 3.0s again.




New Beyond Yoga pullover from the sample sale as to and from:



Saturday 9/20
What I did:  Since I did the glute/back/bi workout the day before, I did the shoulder/tri instead.  I added some of my exercises from workout #5 because I didn't have enough days to complete all.  Then I did 30 minutes of cardio on the gauntlet.







Sunday 9/21
What I did:  Workout #4, which is legs, and then I added some exercises from workout #5 as well which is upper body supersets.  Somehow that took like an hour and 45 minutes???  I have no idea how that happened.  I did another 30 min cardio HIIT workout afterwards so I was at the gym forever!

What I wore:  Ombre on ombre lol!!!  It's subtle though!  Splits59 Ashby Courage tank (I know I'm early lol) with Lululemon Live Natural Crop.  Lorna Jane Clover bra under neath, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in fusion pink/atomic mango.

By the way, I have to remind myself to never wear these crops on leg days or cardio days again.  Basically, any workout that causes me to sweat lol.  They are terrible for showing sweat!  They were showing in the most unfortunate area today too.  They are pretty darn cute though.




Lorna Jane Motivate LS and to and from.  I forgot about this top for a long time, but it's cute lol:





I'm really quite impressed with these shoes, they seem to go with all my tops in pink/coral/violet tones.  Very cool!

Time for me to go hit the grocery store for the next week!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...