Friday, September 19, 2014

More Pleione Blouses & Theory Skirt!

I had returned a couple of my Pleione Split Neck blouses from my last order, and got a size up in the same prints along with 2 more Pleione faux wrap blouses and another Theory Golda 2 skirt!

The Pleione Split Neck blouses I got are in digital print coral and scattered dot blue.  I had ordered them in size XS last time and they had some weird puckering going on around the neckline.  So I ordered size S this time and they do fit much better.  I'm going to keep both!






This top is much longer in the back than the front.  Here's what it looks like untucked:

Not bad from the front:


Way too long from the back when untucked - I could never wear it like this:


The side view shows the difference in lengths between the front and the back:



By the way, I can't tell you how awesome the Theory Golda 2 Skirt is.  I have it in black when I got it along with the matching jacket.  I'm afraid to wear it a lot though!  I rarely have the need to wear the jacket, and I don't want to wear the skirt alone too much in case it fades and I can't wear it as a suit anymore.  I don't know if that would happen but I'm paranoid lol.  So I bought the same skirt in charcoal which I plan to wear a lot!  It was on sale for $134 as opposed to regular price of $200, so I got really tempted.  I just think the fit is so flattering, I love the two slits on the back and it's very comfortable to wear!  Theory does know all about suiting!




I also saw that the Pleione Faux Wrap blouse got restocked in black/ivory plaid and cream/black/cobalt print, so I went ahead and got both too!  I just love this blouse a lot.  I got both in size XS.  I had bought one of these blouses in small and one in XS last time at Nordstrom, but I've discovered since then that I like the fit of XS slightly better which is why I went with XS for these two new ones.  













I now have 4 of these blouses!  They are so easy to wear, I just love them.  I'm glad this order worked out for me really well!  I should be set on work clothes for a while!  =)




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love your new pieces. I especially like the faux wrap blouses. I went to the link and it definitely looks way better on you than model. And I love the skirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sexy u fit in all of ya pencil skirts every single one of ya skirt omg u are fit I love all you China lasses nice body u all have I love the clothes u wear as well like the mini pencil office skirts and your leather pencil skirts the ones that go two you're knees and the leather mini skirts and all the different colour short sleeve blouse s u wear as well and the puffed sleeved blouses as well that u ware all I can say is u are really fit an beautiful I wish I had a girl friend like u LoL X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...