Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Two More Caslon Cardigans!

So after getting the black Caslon Drape Neck Zip Cardigan from the anniversary sale, I fell so in love with it that I wear it all the time now!  I am so glad that I ordered two more colors right away with the anniversary sale price.  It is now back up to $68 but I still think that's a damn good price for it.  I got a medium heather grey color and a tan color called morel.



Same as the black one, I got these two in size XS.  I think the grey one might fit a tiny bit looser, but otherwise they are identical.  I love all of them.  I still think I would wear the black one the most, only because it's black.  But it's good to have options.  They are so comfy and I can seriously wear them anywhere and with anything!

Here they are on me...


Half zipped:




And here's the morel one:

 

I realized that I actually never posted a picture of what it looks like completely zipped to the top, but it kind of creates a cowl neck when worn that way.  It's not bad at all for a different look.



I seriously think this cardigan is my best purchase in a long time.  Three for $135!  =D





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...