Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Funday!

Wow what a weird week this has been!  I actually got sick on Monday/Tuesday and didn't go to work.  So I guess my sense of time was all messed up.  Whatever bug I caught was a weird one.  I felt like I was coming down with something earlier last week, then I got better.  But by Sunday night it all came back and I actually had a fever and everything!  But by Tuesday morning I already felt a lot better and by that afternoon I was pretty much completely recovered.  Well, that was quick!  I wouldn't mind if all my recoveries in the future are this efficient lol.

The rest of my week was sooo busy!  I had all kinds of meetings and appointments, not to mention I went to Nordstrom 3 times!  Their anniversary sale started on Friday.  I only browsed and didn't buy anything at the store though, but I did buy online!  I bought a bunch of stuff actually.  I will have to post about them when I receive them!

So I skipped the gym on Monday because I was literally sleeping all day.  But I felt tons better on Tuesday morning so I went to test the waters.  I didn't want to push myself too hard and get sick again.  So I took it relatively easy, and had a decent workout.  But I felt pretty good afterwards!  That set a good tone for the rest of my week.

I actually had a training session with one of the trainers at my gym yesterday.  He gave me the session and the next one for free (I'm friends with quite a few male trainers at my gym lol!  Only because most of the female ones don't talk to me...) so I thought why not, it would break me away from my normal weight training sessions.  We did a lot of high intensity type of conditioning work, which I don't normally do.  I was completely wiped out!  And am super sore today.  I think I might buy some sessions and start training with him once a week or so.  I'm kind of getting bored doing my own thing all the time.

Tuesday 7/15
What I did:  Lower body weight workout.

What I wore:  Let's be honest, I pushed myself to go to the gym so I could try my new shoes!  :D  I wore my gray Nike camouflage burnout tank with Lorna Jane Duo bra under.  Lululemon Power Vinyasa crop, and the new Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in hyper bold/bright mango that I just got!  I loved them!




I wore my Splits59 Vail cutout pullover as to and from:



Wednesday 7/16 - I took it off because I was too tired to get up in the morning lol.

Thursday 7/17
What I did:  Shoulder/Tri plus 30 minute cardio session on the gauntlet.

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Erika tank and Athleta Chaturanga capri in purple plaid.  Printed Nike Free 3.0 shoes.






Friday 7/18
What I did:  Glute/back/bi workout.






Saturday 7/19
What I did:  This was my training session.  We did a lot of stuff with the ViPR, as well as pistol squats and jumping around lol.  I actually did a 30 minute cardio session afterwards too because I was kind of behind on cardio sessions for the week.  In hindsight though, it was not really necessary at all since the workout itself was pretty much all cardio with light weights.

What I wore:  Random Splits59 tank that I got from their sample sale for $5.  Size M but fits like XS lol.  Lululemon Inspire crop in deep zinfandel and Nike Free 3.0s.  I actually really liked this outfit for my training session.  It was easy and breezy! 




Sunday 7/20
What I did:  Pilates class, even though I was/am very sore still!  I have 5 pilates classes left though which are expiring in 5 weeks.  So I gotta go every week for the next month if I don't want them to go to waste (I don't).

What I wore:  I posted this tank for sale, but I might keep it now that I wore it again and really liked it!  Haha!  Lululemon Cross My Heart tank in pig pink, with Lululemon Live Natural crop in soot ombre, and same Nike Free 3.0s again.  I heart these shoes too, obviously.






So that was my week.  I hope your week was less weird/busy than mine!  Have a good night everyone!  Happy shopping next week!  =)





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Would love to see the goodies that you bought from Nordstrom. I have been shopping online and in store and seem to find amazing deals every time. Can't wait for your post - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better:)

    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...