Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Funday!

Ugh, I'm sick!  I started coming down with mild cold symptoms earlier this week, which I thought I overcame.  But now I feel worse than ever... could it be because it's Sunday night and my body is protesting going to work tomorrow?  Lol.  I hate calling in sick on Mondays and Fridays though.  Nobody would ever believe that you are really sick.  So I might have to suck it up!  Or better yet, sleep a lot tonight and be all better when I wake up.  =)

I worked out for 6 days this week too!  I guess I should have taken it easy when I felt a little under the weather earlier this week.  But I only worked out 4 times last week so I wanted to make up for it.  I'm kind of OCD like that I guess.  It's just that I've been making good progress lately with this whole adding muscle thing.  I finally feel like I'm seeing better definition since I've upped my calories about 2 months ago.  The only way to make it all count is to continue pushing hard at the gym!

Monday 7/7
What I did:  Lower body weights.

What I wore:  Lululemon No Limit tank in flash, with my new camo Inspire crops!  And new shoes too - Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes.  I love them.




Splits59 Olivia Run tee in barberry/apricot as to and from:


Tuesday 7/8
What I did:  Tri/shoulder workout followed by about 25 minutes of treadmill work that actually involves some off-the-treadmill plyo work like jumping squats, lunges, skater, etc.

What I wore:  Lole Fly tank in fusion coral with Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in nutmeg, and Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson.  I love how the edging of the tank matches perfectly with the color of the leggings.  =D






I went super matchy matchy with the Beyond Yoga Cowl Drape top in nugmet stripe as to and from:


Here's a close up... this made me happy too lol:


Wednesday 7/9 - Rest day

Thursday 7/10
What I did:  Glute/Back/Bi day.  Very tough.





Splits59 Venus jacket as to and from:


Friday 7/11
What I did:  Lower body workout followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.





Lululemon Forme Jacket in savasana camo fatigue green as to and from:


Saturday 7/12
What I did:  Upper body superset weights, and 30 minutes of gauntlet afterwards.

What I wore:  Lululemon Cool Racerback in heathered angel blue with Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in dusk, and Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson.



Sunday 7/13
What I did:  Pilates class today - I bought a bunch about a year ago and they are expiring soon, so I'll be going to pilates like once a week for a while I think.  I love it, so I'm glad this will give me an excuse to go more!  

What I wore:  Lululemon Seawheeze cool racerback in retro stripe multi and Lululemon reversible wunder under crops in bruised berry - I figured the bruised berry cuff is a close enough match to the pigment blue in the tank.  =D  Oh and I wore my French Connection Maria wedge sneakers to class.

I don't know why the color in these pictures turned out to be so weird.  =/



I wore the Lorna Jane Danni vest as to and from:


Ok, bed time for me!  Maybe I'll take it easy at the gym this week.  =)  Have a good night everyone!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...