Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Major Love for Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 Shoes!

I mentioned in the last Sunday Funday post that I got new Nike shoes that I love!  I kind of love/hate Nike.  I always get so tempted with their pretty shoes, but I actually don't think they are as nice as Adidas or New Balance.  I get suckered in anyways, because well... I'm sucker I guess lol!  So I was browsing the Foot Locker website last week and saw these Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 model, in a super cool fusion of colors.  The color code is called white/fusion pink/atomic mango/base grey (they also have the exact same print in purple).  As soon as I saw them, I thought to myself... that's it, I must have these!  But I actually didn't buy them from Foot Locker, because Finish Line has them on sale for $90 instead of $105.  I also googled for an additional 10% off code.  :)


The reviews on the Foot Locker website said to size up half a size because they fit narrow.  So I did that and got size 6.5.  But I should have just stayed with my regular size since I have narrow feet anyways.  I feel that they look kind of long on me and I have about half an inch in the front.  But I decided to keep them anyway to allow some room for swelling and possibly thicker socks.  I just really wanted to wear them immediately lol.

I like that there's pink and orange/coral in the colors - very easy to match, and not sooo pink.  I also like that the two feet are different.  Looks like pink stormy sky!









I already wore these a couple times to the gym, and I really really like them!  I think the fit is my favorite of all my Nike shoes.  They provide stability for exercises like squats, lunges, etc. but the sole is also very flexible and provides the right amount of cushioning for plyo work.  So they are rather perfect for the types of workouts that I typically do.  In fact, I already bought another pair in a different color!  




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...