Monday, July 7, 2014

Lululemon Inspire Crop in Savasana Camo Fatigue Green!

I ordered the Lululemon Inspire crop in savasana camo fatigue green last week when it got uploaded.  Looks like they sold out already though so I can't link it.  I had bought the Wunder Under crops in the same print earlier, but I didn't take the tag off because I wanted to compare with the Inspire crops and see which one I liked better.  I liked the Wunder Under crops fine, but I did find the full-on luxtreme version to be lower rise than regular luon Wunder Under crops.  When I wore the pretty palm cadet blue ones (love the print!), I had to pull them up a couple times during my workout.  It wasn't enough to bother me, but I know that I don't have to do that with most of my Lulu crops.

So I thought it was going to be a hard decision to make on which pair to keep, but it turned out to be a no brainer - the Inspire crops, hands down!  I didn't even need to try on the Wunder Under crops again to know that I'd keep the Inspire crops.  They fit so much nicer with the higher rise.  I promptly returned the Wunder Under crops and noticed that the store still had a full size run in them.  I guess I wasn't the only one that felt the fit was a bit off!

I already wore the Inspire crops to workout in this morning, and they were perfect.  Super cute, and didn't slide at all.




Here's the waist of Inspire crop on me - right below the belly button:


Back is nice and high, goes up to the natural waist almost:




These are the all luxtreme version of Inspire crops, no mesh on the back:




I love these!  I know that I will be way more inclined to wear these than the other ones, since I had the immediately-take-off-the-tag feeling as soon as I put them on.  Now my search for the perfect camo crops is finally over, and I think I might even have enough camo items at last... gasp!  =D





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you like yours. I just received mine and wish I could say the same. I just don't like the feel of the fabric, not as nice as my secret garden inspires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the exact same material as the wunder under crops, which is full-on luxtreme. It's different from regular luxtreme. I do prefer regular luxtreme over the full-on version. But I didn't expect these to be any different from the wunder under crop material.

      Delete
  2. I did the exact same thing! I took back my camo WUC for the Inspire Crops. I like them sooo much better! The WUC did a weird low rise thing over my butt...first pair of yoga crops I felt like I was going to expose my butt after a few bends over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much were they online? $92? I just bought them in store today based on your pics!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...