Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Funday!

I can't believe it's already Sunday night again!  I had such a full schedule this weekend that it went by too fast again!  I totally played tourist - yesterday I went to the Getty Museum, and today I went to Universal Studios theme park lol.  Good thing I took tomorrow off work, so I can rest a little bit before having to go to work again.  It is getting late already and I'm so tired of being in the sun all day!  Actually I think I got sunburnt pretty bad!  So I'm going to finish this post up quickly and go to bed!

My workouts were very good this week!  I don't know why exactly, but I guess it's probably because of the additional calories I've been consuming.  I just feel like I have more energy and it is easier to up my weights.  I'm getting close to using 3 plates per side for leg presses now!  I'm at two 45 lb plates + one 25 lb plate per side.  When I first started lifting, I could only do about 25 lbs per side.  So that is a huge difference and almost doubles my body weight!  Sometimes it's hard to see progress on yourself, so things like this are evidence that improvements do exist lol.

Monday 6/2 - I had good intentions of getting up early to go workout but it is always tough on Monday mornings because I don't go to bed early enough on Sunday nights.  So I took a rest day.  =P

Tuesday 6/3
What I did:  I did my lower body weights.

What I wore:  My new Splits59 light blue Ashby tank, over the yucca Ashby tank, and Ivivva Rhythmic crop in sunset stripe with New Balance Minimus Road shoes.



The crops have both colors of the tanks in it.  =)
As to and from, I wore my Splits59 Pose Fx racerback pullover.




Wednesday 6/4
What I did:  Shoulder & tri workout followed by 30 minutes of the gauntlet.




Nike Epic crew in volt as to and from:




Thursday 6/5
What I did:  Glute/back/bi workout.  This one is seriously killer and I think is the reason for growth of my butt.







Friday 6/6
What I did:  Lower body again!  Then 30 minutes of cardio.

What I wore:  Lululemon swiftly racerback in very green - it's supposed to be short cut but it looks pretty long on me!  Lorna Jane Arena bra, Lululemon Inspire crop in deep zinfandel and purple Nike Free Bionics.


Lululemon Forme jacket in savasana camo as to and from - love this jacket!



I actually wore my Beyond Yoga Cowl Drape top to work on Friday!  It kept falling off my shoulders a bit which was annoying.  But all in all it was comfy and good enough.  I wore my Splits59 Ashby courage tank under, so all yoga attire on top lol.  Old Express pencil skirt on the bottom, and Sam Edelman Novato slingbacks.



Saturday 6/7
What I did:  My last workout of the week!  Upper body supersets and 30 minutes of cardio.

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in ocean stripe, with Lululemon free to be bra in power purple under it.  Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in fern green, and Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson.

 


My oldie but goodie - Lululemon Turn Around LS as to and from - this top is so soft!  



I already posted this outfit in the Zara Patched Boyfriend jean post yesterday with a different picture, but I went to the Getty and wore the new Zara jeans with my H&M patterned top and H&M white linen blazer, and Madden Girl Coasterr wedges.  Oh and of course my Balanciaga city bag!




Sunday 6/8 - rest day from the gym, but walked around Universal Studios all day!  It was so hot!  I wore all workout clothes because what else would be better to sweat and move around in?  Although I liked my top until I realized that it gave me terribly weird tan lines.  =(





Yep, that's what my tan line looks like from the back now lol.  It's terrible!  I hope it fades... but my skin usually tends to retain color really well.  When I went to Fiji in 2004 and got super tan, it stayed for like 4 years... I kid you not!  Lol!  I really hope it won't be the case this time!

Goodnight everyone!  Hope you all had a fun weekend and a great week ahead!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...