Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Funday!

It's Sunday night again!  How I wish I wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow!  It will suck for a while at work, because this guy that we just hired like 4 months ago quit already!  So until we hire someone else, I will be bearing the load.  In a way, it's good riddance because the guy was kind of a moron and made a bunch of mistakes to the point where I already gave up hope on him.  So I'm hoping maybe the next person will be a little better - honestly it can't get much worse lol.  But it still sucks that all the time I spent training him and explaining things to him turned out to be wasted breath and frustration!  This transition period will suck while I'm stuck with all the work.  So... I am kind of feeling "sick" lol.  To make myself feel better, I'm making yummy Greek yogurt protein ice cream and catching up on Game of Thrones tonight!  It's working too.  =P

Anyway, as far as my workouts go, I had a very good week so there is that.  The last couple weeks have been great actually.  I am able to lift more than I did before for almost every single exercise.  When I first started weight training, I was able to increase weight at a pretty rapid pace which is what happens to everyone initially.  But at some point that stops and it becomes much slower to be able to make progress.  I had been stuck at about the same weights for a while now.  So to be able to increase finally just feels really good.

Monday 6/9
What I did:  Lower body + 30 minutes of moderate intensity interval cardio.

What I wore:  Splits59 Sabrina Razor tank in teal/navy/fire with Lululemon Wunder Under crops in black camo, and Nike Free Bionics.




Splits59 Venus jacket as to and from:


Tuesday 6/10
What I did:  Shoulder/tri workout then 30 minutes of cardio session again.




I really really like this tank - it's simple but so comfy and cute!  Goes great with the free to be bra under too.




Wednesday 6/11
What I did:  My toughest workout of the week!  Glute/back/bi day.  

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Dantelle tank with Lorna Jane Sunrise bra under.  Lululemon Ebb & Flow crop, and Nike Free Bionics.




Lorna Jane Motivate LS as to and from:


Thursday 6/12 - Rest day

Friday 6/13
What I did:  Lower body weights.

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in fatigue camo, with fatigue camo All Sport bra under it - I don't normally wear the same color/pattern top and bra together, but I thought I'd give it a shot!  Lululemon Wunder Under crops in bordeaux drama, and NB Minimus Road shoes.


Splits59 Penney LS top as to and from:



Saturday 6/14
What I did:  My last workout!  Full upper body supersets and last 30 minutes of cardio session.






After my workout, I went to brunch and then shopped a little.  I wore the Alternative Apparel white burnout tank with H&M lace skirt in mint, and Madden Girl Coasterr wedge sandals:



Sunday 6/15 - Rest day!  I did wear my workout clothes to go out and grocery shop in though haha.  I wore the Lorna Jane Wild at Heart tank with Lorna Jane Somersault bra under.  Diesel faccyo shorts (I wonder if it's supposed to be pronounced like "F-you"?  lol) and French Connection Maria wedge sneakers - I never wrote about these, but I got them a couple months ago on Gilt and have been wearing them a lot!  They are comfy and black goes with everything.





And that's the end of the week!  Time went by way too fast this weekend.  I hope you all had a great one, and talk to you soon!





Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hey -- love your blog -- and totally OT -- but I was curious if you had any insight into the rumored Lorna Jane buyout as well as the rumors that analysts are saying that lululemon is ripe for a takeover given there new low stock price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Lorna Jane was already half owned by a private equity firm and that is how they got the money to expand so quickly in the US a couple years ago? I'm not sure if they would be sold again so quickly. I think the goal for private equity firms is to hold for a while and then take companies public. But I really don't know much about this.

      I wouldn't be surprised if Lululemon gets bought out. I remember hearing rumors a while ago that Nike was interested. Haven't heard anything lately... but I think whoever buys it probably would not change it in the immediate future since there's a lot of brand loyalty. Let's hope there won't be more cost cutting and declining in quality if that did happen.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...