Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Funday!

This week was sooo busy for me!  I took off Monday and Tuesday to hang out with my grandma who flew into town!  My mom drove her up north to get settled pretty early on Tuesday though, so I'll see her later again.  I had to go to work for the rest of the week, but for some reason shorter weeks always feel SO long!  I had a lot of work to do too, but was counting down the minute till I could go home everyday lol.  Anyway, very happy when Friday rolled around, but the weekend is too short!  Waaaaa...

Monday 3/31
What I did:  Lower body weights, then cardio session on 15% incline treadmill.

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Inspire tank with new Lorna Jane Lustre bra and Lululemon Ebb & Flow crops in black.  Nike Free 3.0s in gray/crimson.



Roxy Daybreak tee as to and from:




Tuesday 4/1
What I did:  I did my shoulder/tri workout, then my usual 30 minute cardio session afterwards.

What I wore:  Lorna Jane Erika tank, which is the first LJ tank I bought and it is still one of my favorites!  Lululemon Lab Pernnial tight and Nike Free 3.0 print.  




Wednesday 4/2
What I did:  Back/bi workout, then cardio again!  



I love the mosaic cutout details of these tights...


It was actually quite cold on Wednesday, so I got to wear my new Lululemon Outward Bound Jacket in wish blue as to and from!


Thursday 4/3
What I did:  Legs again.  No cardio this time.  I was planning on going to boxing in the afternoon, but my friend was sick so we rescheduled.



I wore my Vince Paper Leather Scuba jacket as to and from, because I also wore it to work after my workout and didn't feel like bringing more than one jacket.  Besides, I've been living in this jacket!!  I'm so in love.  Need to get it in black too...


This is what I wore to work - Vince jacket over the Splendid cowlneck top, Ann Taylor Wild Jacquard pencil skirt, black tights, new shoes - Coach Nala patent leather pumps - these are awesome!  They fit me perfectly in size 5.5.  So they run a little large (I normally wear 6).  They are super comfy since they are only 3.25 inches high.  I got them from Bloomingdales which is having their 20% off friends & family sale right now.  I think today is the last day, so make sure you do your shopping today!

Oh yeah and my beloved Balanciaga City bag which never leaves my side anymore either esp since it goes so well with my Vince jacket.  =)


Friday 4/4 - Rest day from the gym finally!  But see what I mean about wearing my Vince Jacket nonstop... I wore it with the Ann Taylor Icicle Tweed skirt and my favorite no name brown boots.




Saturday 4/5
What I did:  Upper body superset weights, then last cardio session of the week.

What I wore:  My first Lululemon cool racerback, in majestic - isn't it cool that I still have this one??  Hehe.  Lululemon free to be bra in faded zap under it.  Lululemon wunder under crops in wee are from space fatigue green, and printed Nike Frees again.  I think I have stretched these out a bit and they are comfortable for the most part.  They only feel slightly tight when my feel swell a bit at the end of the cardio session.




So I went to this awesome little restaurant in Silverlake last night for dinner, called Black Hogg.  It's kind of like tapas style, great fusion food which I highly recommend.  I dressed up a bit, but I was able to wear my new Lorna Jane Heart LJ shirt!  I am so glad I got it because it is quite versatile and doesn't look like a workout shirt at all.  I wore it with my Express faux leather quilted mini skirt, black tights and Sam Edelman Noura criss cross pumps in moss.

I tucked the shirt into the skirt a little in the front because it is pretty long otherwise:


Looks a little funky from the side, but I like the coverage in the back lol.  These shoes are so cool though!  I don't know why this is only the second time I've worn them since I got them.  They are like 5 inches high but soooo comfortable.  Love Sam Edelman and how cute/comfy all their high heel shoes are!  I found out there's going to be a Sam Edelman store opening next to the Lululemon Beverly Hills location.  Yay!!!



Umm... my outfit wouldn't be complete without the Vince Jacket and the Balanciaga bag!  =P


I actually wore this earlier too... same top but with Beyond Yoga Hyper Stripe legging and Manitobah Mukluks.  I'm so boring now that I wear the same thing all the time... lol!  Seriously though, how versatile is my jacket... hehe.


Sunday 4/6
What I did:  Pilates class.

What I wore:  Lululemon gold Dance Strap tank with Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in mojave.  I think Beyond Yoga makes some of the most flattering leggings!  I should get some new colors.

Here's something I don't wear often - flats!  I got these nude Seychelles Gala flats when I became a Gilt Noir member and it was my welcome gift from Gilt.  But I think I only wore them a couple times because I thought they were too tight.  Well... my feet shrunk now that I've been training hard for almost a year and lost almost 10 lbs!  Lol.  It's so funny that could happen.  But now they are a perfect fit!  




I wore my Splits59 Pose FX racerback pullover in white/silver as to and from, though I didn't really end up needing it since it became so hot today.  Weather here is so weird.  It was cold mid-this week, and it's supposed to be over 90 degrees by mid next week.




And that's all.  =)  I'm heading out to Santa Monica for an early dinner so I can enjoy this beautiful day still!  Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!






Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. OMG you are looking awesome but super skinny! Did you lose weight in the last month? Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually weigh a couple pounds more now than I did a little while ago! But I am noticing that some of my recent purchases that fit perfectly at time of purchase are now a little big on me. So I'm guessing I'm toning up some and losing some inches. Maybe all the weight lifting really works! Haha. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...