Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lululemon Speed Short in Savasana Camo Fatigue Green

My flight was delayed on Monday night and I was bored at the gate so I actually browsed to Lululemon's website right as the upload was happening!  I bought the new Speed Short in savasana camo fatigue green within minutes of the upload.  They sold out online that night, so I guess it was good that I bought them right away.  I probably would rather have the Hotty Hot short in camo that was uploaded the week before when I forgot about the upload.  I'm just not really a Speed Short person and I'm pretty sure I've sold every pair of Speed Short I ever bought without even taking the tag off lol.  But what can I say... I just really wanted camo shorts!  So maybe these will be the first pair of Speed Shorts I keep.  We'll see.  Definitely going to keep tags on for a couple weeks and decide.  Does anyone want to trade/sell me the camo Hotty Hot Short in size 4??  That would be amazing.  :)

I don't know if it's just me or what, but these shorts arrived today and they seem to have a slightly longer inseam than other Speed Shorts I've tried in the past.  Maybe I'm crazy.  But I don't have any others to compare them to.  They are pretty soft though, not the crunchy kind like some Speed Shorts have felt to me in the past.  The description said that they were 4-way stretch.  Other than the slightly longer length (which I don't mind), they seem to fit the same as other size 4s I've tried before.




And the close ups...





Soooo... when will I have enough camo?  Hmmm... I think I need the crops and then I'm done lol.  If they come out with black (or red??  A girl can dream...) camo tights, I'll be all over that.






Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I tried to order these on the upload but it kept stalling out on the processing page until I finally had to give up. I am stalking my stores as I am dying to have these! I adore the camo and think black camo crops would be to die for! I just recently started to like speeds too. I always thought they were uber short on me, but if bought a plain black pair and have worn them all the time lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will be able to find these in store probably this week or next. They didn't have them here yet when I went on Wednesday. So I'm guessing maybe next week.

      Delete
  2. I really like the groovy run shorts. The speed shorts are cute but never quite work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The groovy run shorts look so long to me though. I've never tried them. I'm not much of a shorts person anyways.

      Delete
  3. They definitely look longer than all my speed shorts in size 4! That is so strange! Very cute though. I didn't even realize they had been uploaded, but I never check the website until Tues. Morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they sold out same night, like within hours lol. To be safe, always check on Monday night if you can. :)

      Delete
  4. sent you an email about possible trade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had the chance to buy these on ebay for only $60 including shipping, but I couldn't decide fast enough if I could create enough outfits with them. And someone bought them before me :( What do you find matches well with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everything goes with these! Literally... I love bright colors with them, orange, yellow, red, pink, purple, etc. etc. aside from neutrals. That's a great deal you found, no wonder it went so fast!

      Delete
    2. I regretted it, but I just got the green camo Hotty hot shorts from the last upload and am in love!!! So now I don't feel as bad about missing those speeds.

      Delete
    3. For sure! I have both lol. Love both too! Tried to pick one pair and return the other, but couldn't do it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...