Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lululemon Cool Racerback in Plum!

Did I say in my post of the Lululemon heathered plum swiftly racerback that I was kind of over cool racerbacks?  Well, I'm eating my words because I just bought the plum cool racerback!  I like that the beautiful plum color is so much more saturated in the luon material of cool racerback.  Swiftly material always tones down the color, and it is especially so since they also heathered the color.  I haven't taken the tags off yet, so I am debating whether to keep both or return one.  I love how soft this plum cool racerback is though!  So I am definitely leaning towards keeping the cool racerback rather than the swiftly.

I love plum on this model.  It goes well with her coloring.


Here's a close up shot of the swiftly on the left and cool racerback on the right.  Although the picture got a little blown out, you can still tell that there is actually a huge difference between the two colors:


And here they are on me:



What do you think???

17 comments:

  1. I prefer the cool racerback...granted i bought the same one so I might be biased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both but the CRB is SO pretty and a richer color. I've heard the plum CRBs aren't as soft and really thin. How's yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think that it is quite soft and lovely. Not thin. It's 92% nylon...

      Delete
  3. I like the swiftly better, but both look great on you. You should keep both since they are so different from eachother;). What size are you wearing in them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently found that I like how swiftly tanks fit when I size up so I'm wearing size 6 in the swiftly, and size 4 in the cool racerback which is my true to size.

      I'm trying to be good and not hoard, that's why I'm thinking of keeping only one. But it's so tempting! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the crb! Waiting for mine to arrive tomorrow! I think the crb is more versatile. OT, any chance you will have a clothing sale when you move? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I will be doing a big clean out soon... will keep you guys posted!

      Delete
  5. Plum all the way! Looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look awesome as usual but if only keeping one I would go with the CRB! I am also trying to "unhoard". Haha- very difficult when I love plum, heathered plum you name it!!! Lulu has been killing me lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both look great, I'm biased because I own the swiftly haha. I love swiftly's so much because I wear them from running, hot yoga,etc. I find the CRB's are great for casual wear but sometimes a bit warm for actual work outs. Guess it depends on what you want it for! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree w Erin. Swiftly's keep me so much cooler during a run or cardio workout than the cool racerback's. so I much prefer the swiftly during that type of activity. Crb's are better for casual wear.

      Delete
    2. I too, love the swiftly material to workout in much better than cool racerback. That is why I said earlier that I felt like I was over cool racerbacks lol. But I really love the level of saturation in the cool racerback though!

      Delete
  8. I am not a big fan of purple (or pink), so I like the muted plum in the swiftly better than the color of the crb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CRB for sure! I would keep both and use the CRB for casual which is what I did. I also got the 1/2 zip Swiftly in plum and think it is dull:( it may go back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys I am crazy... I brought both tanks to the store because I couldn't decide which one to return/keep and I figured I'd know by the time I got to the store. But I got there and still couldn't decide so I kept both! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...