Friday, August 2, 2013

Balanciaga Classic City Bag!

I am so in love with my new bag that I've been eyeing forever and got as a birthday present - the Balanciaga Class City bag!  The color I got is called anthracite, which is a dark charcoal color.





As far as designer bags go, the Balanciaga City bag is one of my favorite designs!  It is made of the softest lambskin.  You can use the top handles or the removable shoulder strap so it is versatile that way.  The stock pictures they have all have the bag stuffed, but I actually like it better when it is not full.  It looks completely different.  It's kind of got a biker vibe, and I think it looks way cool!  Love the tassels that come on the zipper pulls.  It comes in so many great colors too, from darker earthy tones to super bright and happy hues.  I like this anthracite color I got, because it will go with everything, and yet it is not boring old black.  I really like the aged brass hardware on this bag, and I think they go with the anthracite color very well.

I think the size of this bag is perfect, at 9.4" x 14.8" x 5.5".  I can put my wallet, keys, phone and other knick knack items in it without filling it up.  There is a zipper pocket on the inside of the bag, and another zipper pocket on the outside.  That's good for me!  I'm just super happy with it!  Here is what it looks like on me:




Here it is worn as a shoulder bag:



Isn't it pretty!!  I took some other close up shots too:






Hand stitched handles

I still can't believe I am the owner of this bag now!!  Best birthday present ever!!!  I just know I will get a lot of use out of this bag.  I already used it today!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...