Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another Lorna Jane Clover Bra - in Hyper Pink

Ok, I couldn't help myself so I bought another Lorna Jane Clover bra in the only other color they offer - hyper pink.  I just think this bra is super pretty!



However, I was hoping that it would be a light pink like their web photos show above.  But it turned out to be a pretty bright bubble gum type of pink.  Argh!




I think this color is ok, but I just really wanted a baby pink!  I might take this back to the store and exchange for something else.  I did find it kind of weird though, that I ordered this bra in size XS (only one they had left), and the back straps fit slightly looser than the same bra I just got in size S in viola marl.

I wish they would make more colors in this bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...