Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Funday!

I have had a loooonnnggg weekend!  Basically I worked close to 20 hours to get my condo ready for staging, which will be done next week. Then we will be taking pictures and putting it on the market!  The stager had come to take a look at the place earlier this week and decided that very little existing furniture should be used for staging.  So I had to move almost everything out to a storage unit.  Then clean and wipe down everything.  It was such a huge pain in the behind.  I guess if I was a better person, I'd have cleaned it more regularly and it wouldn't be such a mess.  But I'm busy!  So I had to pay the price this weekend.  I am exhausted right now.  Worst part is, I have to go back to work tomorrow so it's like not having a weekend at all.  :(

Well, at this point I've done pretty much all I can.  So I'm just hoping the stager will perform some magic next week that make potential buyers swoon.  I am paying them good money, so they better.  Then I hope my realtor sells it fast!  Ok, apparently she's from the #1 selling real estate office in the country (Coldwell Banker of Beverly Hills).  So I'm really hoping it works out well.  She was my realtor when I bought the place, and I love her.  She's super on top of things and very responsive and keeps you in the loop, which I think are very important qualities to have in a real estate broker.  She's probably also used to selling very expensive places, but she likes me for some reason and took me on as her charity case lol.  Fingers crossed next week goes well, and then hopefully next weekend we will have our first showing!  This process is way stressful though.  Ugh.

Anyways, enough rambling!  I gotta make this one short so I can go to bed... hehe.  This was my second week of being on a reduced calorie diet.  I say reduced, but it's still more than what I ate before I started training with my coach.  I think I have definitely become leaner the past 2 weeks.  But earlier this week it was my time of the month, and I retained water more than any of the times after I started this training program.  I was so happy the last couple times that I had almost no weight gain at all.  But this time I gained like 3 lbs.  It's not that significant and it went right back down after I was done, but I find that a little bit interesting.  This is probably all TMI though!

Monday 7/22
What I did:  Lower body weights.  I increased my Bulgarian split squat weights to 75 lbs, 3 sets of 12.  I think my legs were sore from it for like 3 days after!

What I wore:  Lululemon No Limit Tank in flash, and Empower Crop in coal/passion with Adidas adizero adios 2 shoes.


I kind of forgot about this Tahari ASL Surplice Woven Shirtdress for a while, but I dug it out of my dry cleaner's bag and wore it to work!  I wore it with Sam Edelman Mallory slingbacks.  It used to fit perfectly but is now a little baggy around the hips.  Sad face!!  


Tuesday 7/23
What I did:  Upper body weights, tris and shoulder.  Followed by 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill.



Wednesday 7/24
What I did:  Upper body weights with back and biceps.  Followed by 30 minutes of gauntlet.



Thursday 7/25 - Rest day.  But here's my work outfit:  Express studded bateau neck ruched sleeve sweater in aquamarine, with Express tweed studio stretch corset pencil skirt and Vince Camuto Dacoma pumps in hurricane gray pearl patent.  It was the first time I wore this sweater since getting it.  I totally forgot about it lol.


Friday 7/26
What I did:  Lower body weights, followed by 30 minutes of walking on 15% incline.

What I wore:  Splits59 Ashby tank in yucca, with Lululemon Free To Be bra under it in faded zap, and new Splits59 Nova capri tights in gray/granita.  I wore the Skora Phase shoes which I hate and threw away right after this workout.  Aside from being uncomfortable and still rubbing my heels, they are already coming apart and I only wore them lightly like 5 times.


The tank is pretty sheer, so you can see the pretty bra under it.  I love it, it's super soft and comfy, and wicked really well.  You can see it really well in the back!



For work on the same day, I went more casual.  I wore my Express striped rolled sleeve tunic sweater in gray and Express cropped wide waistband editor pants.  But I wore my new shoes for the first time!  The Vince Camuto Jiris sandals!  Love them, they were super comfy all day.



Saturday 7/27
What I did:  Upper body supersets.  It only took me about 30 minutes in the morning, but after that I went and moved furniture and stuff all day until like 9 pm!

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in petit dot dune with Victoria's Secret supermodel cami bra under it in sweetest orange.  I know a lot of people don't like this cool racerback because it's one of the super sheer ones.  But I like that about it.  I love that you can see the bra!  Especially since the tank and bra combo matches my new gray/crimson Nike Frees perfectly!!!  I also wore my Beyond Yoga gathered legging in mojave, which is such an awesome color.  I secretly really loved this outfit and wished I wore it for longer than 30 minutes.




Sunday 7/28
What I did:  I played tennis with the ball machine!  Does cleaning all day count as arm workout too?

What I wore:  Alo Sport Zen Layer tank with Beyond Yoga white skort and my new Nike Frees again!  I love the color combo of these shoes, even though I probably shouldn't wear them for tennis.  But I only played for an hour.


And my Lululemon Centered Energy bra in flash fits under the tank perfectly:

Love the back of this tank



And that's it for this week!  I am hitting the sacks now, it's almost midnight!  Eeek!

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering whats a Bulgarian split squat...and looked it up...Oooo...looks quite tough.

    I added just 15.4lbs of weights for my lunges just this morning at Bodypump when previously I did it without any weights for the longest time. So happy that I did it! :)

    Over the past weekend, I did an experiment. On Sat, I ate 2,400calories. Busted the carbs budget by a 100g and didn't meet the protein budget by 40g or so. And on Sunday morning, my weight was up by 1lb!!!

    On Sunday, I ate 2,400calories too. I busted the carbs budget by 50g and exceeded protein budget by 10g. On Monday morning (yes, it is already Mon afternoon here)...viola! Lost 1.5lbs.

    Looks like I really can't do carbs. And it doesn't matter the overall calories.

    I plan to lose a size by end of this year. I hope it happens!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think overall calories do matter, and it's hard to say what is causing your weight gain/loss over night. Many times it takes a day or two for your body to react to what you had eaten. I would stick with one plan for at least a couple weeks before jumping to any conclusions.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I'll just try to follow the book until end of the year to see how it goes! Thanks for your input. You're inspiring and enabling. :)

      Delete
  2. OT- what do you think about the new Splits59 collection? A couple of the tops look really cute. I like the look of the Ariel Hoodie, but I haven't seen their tencel jersey in person. I also really like the burn muscle tee for casual wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like their new Sabrina tank colors. The Nova Viper capris look pretty cool too! The only experience I had with their tencel was the Serena embroidered tank and it felt pretty thin and cheap. But their Ashby tank is 97% tencel and 3% spandex, and it feels super soft and nice. I'm not sure about the hoodie... it looks like the same cheap material of the Serena tank. Even the same color.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...