Thursday, June 6, 2013

Vince Camuto Dacoma Pump in Hurricane Gray Pearl Patent

I got these awesome Vince Camuto Dacoma pumps in hurricane gray pearl patent during the Nordstrom women's semi-annual sale a couple weekends ago.  Apparently they are a Nordstrom exclusive.  I actually tried them on in store but they didn't have my size anymore.  So I ended up ordering them online and just received them.  They are purrrrty!  The best part is (and this is why I LOVE Nordstrom!) that I bought them for $69.9 (down from $109.95) but they are now on further sale for only $54.96!  So I live-chatted with a Nordstrom customer service person and they gave me a price adjustment in under a minute flat.  For that price, I want the black patent ones too!  They have a few other fun colors in this "Dacoma" shoe too.  I love these gray pearl patent ones though and I don't have any other shoe this color.  I love the colorblocking in this shoe.  I've also always loved gray and yellow together as well.  Throwing the blue heel for more fun!




These look like very high heels, and they are at 5 inches.  But the platform gives 1 1/4 inch so they are comparable to a 3 3/4 heel which is actually not bad at all.  I love sky high heels, what can I say!  I'm like 5'10 with these on!

They do run a little big though, so I'd advice you to size down half a size in these.  I usually wear a size 6 or 6.5 shoe, but I could even fit into the size 5.5 they had at the store.  I felt like my toes were kind of squeezed though so I ordered the size 6 online.  They are a tiny bit loose, but very easy fixable if I put in a thin pad which I have many of.

They are gorgeous in person.  I really like the toe area which is kind of a cross between rounded and pointy.  They don't give much of a toe cleavage.  The color is perfect and will go with pretty much everything.  They make your feet look thinner and more delicate too!  The yellow portion of the platform is suede material.  There is also a copper colored thin metal platform under the yellow:


The blue heel is a crocodile skin like pattern:



If you look at them from the front, they are not all that crazy.  Then you get a fun little surprise from the side view!  I wore them to work yesterday and even my boss noticed them at work (typical sports guy, who would never ever notice things like this, let alone say anything out loud) and said he had some sneakers in the same colors lol.

Here they are on me and I also took some more shots of them on their own!







Aren't they pretty?!  I wore them all day yesterday to work and felt that they were not uncomfortable at all.  Of course I can never say heels this high are very comfortable.  There has to be a price to pay for beauty afterall... all a part of life lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...