Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Must admit that this week has not been easy as far as eating well goes.  This concluded week 6 of my new training/food plan.  Wow, times goes by fast!!  I remember, about 5 years ago when I first went to a nutritionist to tighten up my diet (when I weighed like 155 lbs, can you believe it??), by week 5 or 6 I was kind of burnt out too and just wanted to be bad!  Well, this is where the weekly cheat meal comes in I suppose.  It makes you feel a little better mentally and not as restricted.  But this week I just felt like having more than 1 cheat meal!  So I had some nibbles of junk food here and there.  Like a piece of chocolate or whatever.  I guess it doesn't kill me, but it also doesn't make me feel very good.  This whole eating well thing really does take up a lot of mental power, and it's not always easy to stay strong.  In fact, it is really tough sometimes.  But as my old nutritionist said, we all slip up sometimes.  The important thing is to tighten it up and not let it go on uncontrollably.  So, tomorrow starts a new week and I'm prepared to bounce back again!  I did get in all my workouts this week though, so I feel good about that.

Monday 6/10
What I did:  Break from weights, so I did my 30 minute moderate cardio session of walking on the treadmill.

What I wore:  Lululemon Energy SL in potion purple and Lorna Jane Marvel 3/4 tight, with Brooks Pure Drift shoes.



So I showered at the gym and then put on my Wunder Groove crops with Sam Edelman Mallory slingbacks that I wore to work earlier in the day.  Do you ever use your wunder grooves or wunder unders as street wear with heels??  It's not half bad... I wore it with just a white ribbed tank and the Alo Sport drape front shirt over.


Tuesday 6/11
What I did:  It was supposed to be another rest day from weights, and then Wed and Thurs would be back to back weights days.  But I had an appointment on Wed booked so I knew I couldn't make it and had to switch it to Tuesday instead.  So I did my lower body workouts.







Wednesday 6/12
What I did:  So since I had an appointment, I couldn't go to the gym.  I went to my pilates studio instead and took a cardio pilates class there.  Basically half of the class is interval running on the treadmill and the other half is reformer work.

What I wore:  Lululemon wunder unders in light gray pique (or is it silver spoon pique??) and cool racerback in power purple, with the new Victoria's Secret VSX Supermodel Cami bra under in sweetest orange!  I love this color combo!  And this bra was soooooo awesome and comfortable.  I wore the New Balance Minimus Road shoes.


As to and from, I also wore the angel blue Define jacket!  So I had blue, purple and orange lol.



Also took a picture of my work outfit from the same day.  Mainly because I wore my Sam Edelman Noura criss cross pumps to work!  I didn't think they were that work appropriate, but I didn't really care I guess.  I just think they are cute!  And Sam Edelman shoes are soooo comfortable despite the height!  Worn with my Express sleeveless shift dress.  A little hookerish look, but nobody complained lol.


So high!  Yet so comfy...


Thursday 6/13
What I did:  Weights, upper body.  Then I was supposed to do my 30 minute cardio but I didn't feel like it so I took a mat pilates class instead.

What I wore:  Lululemon Cross My Heart tank in pig pink, with Lorna Jane Devoted 7/8 tight and Brooks shoes again.



And I wore Lululemon swiftly LS in fruitie tootie and to and from.  It matches the Lorna Jane tights.



Friday 6/14
What I did:  I had planned on taking it off as a rest day, but since I didn't do my cardio the day before I had to make up for it.  I took a spin class.  Probably the worst spin class ever.  The instructor had us do the same 3 moves the whole entire class!!  Omg so boring!!!  And then I developed this weird chest pain during class so I did not have a good time.

What I wore:  The new Lululemon cool racerback in groovy stripe nimbus and Jog skirt in coal.  I wore my Nike Frees as to and from but didn't wear them in class.



Saturday 6/15
What I did:  Lower body weights again.

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in majestic, with my new Victoria's Secret Angel Sport bra which I looooved as well!  They make your boobs look great lol.  And I also wore my Track Time crops in power purple and my Adidas adizero adios 2 shoes.


This is what the bra looks like under a cool racerback

I wore my currant Define jacket and to/from.  I love this one...


So I went out to dinner on Saturday night, and wore my new Victoria's Secret VS Siren ankle leggings.  But I made a great discovery in my dresser!  I found this cool tank I bought from Nordstrom like 5 years ago...?!?  I totally forgot about it and haven't worn it forever!  I love it when this happens!!

How cute is the back!!



Also wore Ivanka Trump Pinkish pumps with it.



Sunday 6/16
What I did:  Upper body weights.  Glad to have 2 days off after today!  Getting a little burned out from going to the gym 6 days a week as well.

What I wore:  New Lululemon Ta Ta Topper tank which I loved!  With coal Team Spirit crops and Brooks shoes.  Been wearing these shoes a lot lately.


So that tank I wore last night... apparently I bought 2 of them lol.  So I wore the other one today while out shopping, in this oatmeal color, with my orange maxi skirt.  I think this whole outfit was like $25 total because I got these tanks for very cheap on sale and skrit was $15.  Haha!




And that concludes this week.  =)  Well, I hope I will feel more motivated and focused next week, and get everything back on track!

2 comments:

  1. That express sleeveless shift dress is looking very nice, you can wear such kind of outfit when going out on dinner, by the way you have got an amazing body, how do you maintain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I eat and train regularly. Stick with healthy food and push yourself hard at the gym and you can't go wrong. No magic pills unfortunately... just a lot of work lol. Sometimes it is a battle with your own mind...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...