Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More Dresses!

I bought a bunch of stuff from ideeli a while ago and I actually really like this Frenzii belted dress:




This dress was on sale for only $29 but it was final sale and they only had size XS.  I took a gamble because I figured it probably would fit ok.  And it does!  The neckline is very very low cut though, so I definitely need to wear a tank under it.  But otherwise I love the fit.  It's loose and the length is great at a couple inches above the knee.  I love having pockets on dresses too!  You can wear it with or without the belt but I think it's better with.  It's a very long piece of fabric so you can adjust it however you want.  It's made of 96% rayon and 4% spandex.  Very comfy, and made in the USA.  Love it!

The next dress I got is LA Class ruched mini dress:




I like this dress but it fits a little bigger than I'd like.  However, it's only $19 and would not be even worth it to return it.  I like the color, and I can work with it.  The thing I like about this dress though is that it can be dressed up or down, so we'll see!

Next one is a fail, the A-New York pocket dress:




I think it looks nice on the model, but unfortunately it looks frumpy on me!  I got it in size S, but it seriously fits like an XL or something.  Way too loose!  This was non-returnable, but I chatted with an ideeli rep online and told her about the fit issue and they let me return it right away.  I actually love this online chatting feature, and ideeli has always had good customer service when I've had to deal with them a couple times.

Lastly, I got this Blvd sequin vest:





I do like this tuxedo style vest, but I don't really know what to wear it with.  I like how they styled the model, but I don't know where I'd go with this outfit lol.  But I'll figure it out!  I think it'd be cute with shorts too for a more casual look.  I love trying on different things from my closet and making unforeseen matches, it's almost like getting new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...