Monday, April 22, 2013

Lululemon Oldies - Senorita Pink Energy Pullover & Run Fast Short in Lagoon!

I got some semi-vintage Lululemon stuff on ebay last week, the Energy Pullover in senorita pink and Run Fast short in lagoon!  I used to have a white Energy Pullover which I sold a couple years ago.  I guess white just turns dingy after a while and I was over it.  But I still liked the style of course.  The senorita pink one is all solid color, which I actually like better.  I didn't even know I wanted it, but it was listed as just "Lululemon pink pullover", so it didn't go for very much and I ended up sniping it at $56.  Couldn't really pass it up!



I also love my Run Fast short.  For some reason Lululemon Speed shorts, which are immensely popular, never really work on me.  Something about the fit is just off on me.  Maybe I should try them on again, but for a long time every pair I try on just flare out on the back making me look like I have really wide hips.  But the Run Fast short work really well on me.  Back then when they were still in stores, I tried really hard to find the lagoon color but they were all sold out around me.  I never saw it on ebay either until last week, and I was able to get it at $28!  




Both of my ebay scores arrived on the same day so I was pretty happy.  But these shorts, which have the correct size sticker on them (4), are about half an inch smaller than my black ones in the same size!  What!!  They are definitely a bit tight on me, and I don't know if I can wear them outside the house.  So disappointing because they are so pretty!  But I still want to keep them because I'm weird like that.  Maybe I can lose an inch around my waist and then these will be perfect on me.  Haha - time to stop munching on chocolate!


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh sweet finds!! I love older vintage lulu colours. I think Senorita pink is my all time favourite :)

    Pretty sure those are actually Oasis not Lagoon though!! It came out the same time as Citron and Alarming (Fall 2010 I think?) It's one of my all time favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh you are right Jenn!!! I totally thought it was lagoon for some reason, but it's oasis!! Lagoon was around the same time as the Energy Pullover. Rookie mistake. =)

      Senorita pink is awesome! It may be my favorite pink as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...